New friends

Retired couple, i'm 64 wife is 60 hoping to meet new friends. We have been nudist for 4 yrs, and visited resorts in Fl, SC and Pa. looking for couples in or around the Pa area, who like to travel via motor coach, caravaning or with us in our motor coach to nudist resorts. We will permanantly caravan in couple yeaars. We also have an secluded back yard where we would and have entertained nude.

This topic was edited
RE: New friends

hi

This post was edited

Rats, wish I had the same privacy. JimJim, You might contact Triangle Area Naturists or Travelites.
Regards, Cheri

This post was edited

Hi new friends. Where are the nude resorts in PA and SC? I'm driving to OH in July and maybe FL in June. In FL I'll visit the resorts in Kissimmee and Haulover in Miami, but I'd like to visit another on the way down. I'm in NJ

This post was edited

I tried to join TAN but they rejected me twice as not being a 'good fit.' I think this meant my intense dislike for Pres. Obama. Travelites would be good but I think them centered in SC. Wrong? JimAs long as you don't discuss politics at an event, I don't think there would be a problem with Travelites. Most of the events are at my property with 33x18 pool, 8x8 hot tub, water volleyball, chaises, ladder toss, Bagg-O, we (my husband & I ) just finished building an 8x8 deck w/stairs and will be installing stairs into the pool as well as using the original ladder.
We are just 8 miles off of I-77 and have people from the Triangle area attend our events. We even have a member in Arlington, VA who visits ever few months. Email is travelites@prodigy.net - we're going into our 28th year and will host the July 13th Skinny-Dip. We do have overnighters here from time to time as well. You can call the club 803.695-1937.
Regards, Cheri

This post was edited