RE: Bodies

True nudists accept you as you are, be comfortable how you are and keep your head up. AGREE!

This post was edited

Our scars are only the roadmap to who we are.

This post was edited

Don't worry about anyone else or what their body looks like, just be yourself and be naked.

This post was edited

Our bodies are our natural uniform and we all can be confident wearing it. Besides, it feels rather comfortable.

This post was edited

A male friend of ours had a breast removed and I've felt that is he can feel comfortable there is no reason I should have any reservations about my looks

This post was edited

The irony is that, despite one and all here rightly proclaiming how open and accepting most naturists are, its likely that your marital status of single male is likely to be the thing that presents you more acceptance issues than your physical shape ever will. Bit controversial I know and not particularly a source of bitterness for me as I'm not single but just sayin'.

This post was edited

Accurately said. When I was single it was the biggest challenge. I got lucky and introduced a lady to nudism and she feels really comfortable with it.

This post was edited

I have some visible scars. But it's peoples bodiesand personality they should look at and not at your scars to make judgement. You should never be judged on your body

This post was edited