Bodies

Hi there.
Having read some of the other "silly" questions from new folk on this forum, i thought I'd ask my own.
My body isn't the best shape and Im conscious of sticking out like a sore thumb if I go to a site. I don't mean that Im fat or really skinny, its more like, well I'm both in different places .. having had countless operations over the years for various treatment for one thing or another its fair to say that this body is very unique.
SO my question is should I be bothered or will i simply be accepted. (I have no issues in talking about it and the reasons its like it is so i don't mind people asking me - but upon first sight its not to everyone's taste shall we say :)

This topic was edited
RE: Bodies

At resorts and nudist gatherings, I've seen a fellow remove his robe, and then his leg, to get in the pool. I've seen a fellow with stretch marks and sagging, empty, folds of skin from what must have been over a hundred-pound weight loss. Scars? Lots. Don't worry about it.

This post was edited

Accepted...totally and completely!!!

This post was edited

We've seen one breast missing, two breasts missing, legs missing, burn victims, people who've lost tremendous amounts of weight leaving behind copious amounts of loose skin, clostomy bags, people in wheelchairs. Trust me, no one cares. Only your character matters.

This post was edited

To add what others have said: Our bodies have scars that are the roadmap to who we are and are not offensive.

This post was edited

I'd be the nosey guy pumping you for your life story. To me it's an awesome icebreaker. :D

This post was edited

I'd be the nosey guy pumping you for your life story. To me it's an awesome icebreaker. :DMost nudists are generally shy about information with folk they've just met.

This post was edited

People usually only look at scars once

This post was edited

I think that you'll find that true nudists accept others in all our different shapes, sizes etc. I find nudists more accepting of others in far more other ways too, than how it usually is in the textile world.

This post was edited

I recently met a woman at a nudist resort who has been into nudism for less than a year. We happened to be in the hot tub together with several other people. This was to second occasionthat I had talked to this person and we got deeper into her experiences in the nude world. It seems that in our world for the first time in her life she feels like and is treatedlike a human being. For all of her life she has been treated as a second class citizen and looked down upon. Her problem is her weight. She must weigh well over 300 pounds maybe close to 400 and is only a little over 5 foot tall. With nudists and nudism she finds that weight is not an issue and she's very happy for that.
The only thing I can add here is that I'm glad and proud to be associated with such great people as those in the nudist community.

This post was edited

True nudists accept you as you are, be comfortable how you are and keep your head up.

This post was edited