RE: Naked failiure. Yeah! Sure!

Let me get this straight. You are in your home. - You are a man. - You are drinking with a woman. - She asks you to get naked. - I don't see the problem.
Yeah, you probably missed out on the opportunity to introduce her into the lifestyle :-(
Hawk
I am finding this scenario increasingly hard to fully understand. Having a drink with a person who is not a naturist who you have recently told that you are a naturist. So far so good. Then your non-naturist friend says words to the effect "Well get naked for me then!" What motive and why should you oblige? If they are into life drawing and have suggested you posing for them then perhaps. If they have at least hinted that they may get naked too but need some encouragement then may be perhaps. If they simply want to see you naked then why should you indulge their request unless you are simply an exhibitionist. Many naturists have no qualms about being naked on a beach with non-naturist friends but being effectively asked to prove your naturist belief by getting naked on request is mere entertainment.
I see this type of scenario as essentially sexual which may be what you want and they may also want it in which case you would most likely undress each other and let events take their natural course. This has little to do with the naturist life style and everything to do with what consenting couples do in private.
I had a forum buddy who is female and yes I am male, this lady I never actually met but she used to comment on the many nude pictures men posted on the forum and never once posted a nude picture of herself. I used to exchange emails and chat about various things. In one of her emails she mentioned that she was a keen cyclist and had met a fellow lady cyclist whom she confided in her naturist beliefs, this lady confided that she was in fact gay. Well one day after a long bike ride they went to her house for a coffee. While my friend was sitting down her friend went to make the coffee and returned with the coffee but stark naked completely unexpected. Her friend had completely misjudged the reaction and they never saw each other again,now that was a "Naked Failure".
Yeah, Sure, Riding a vibrating bike all day with a gay friend she goes to her gay friend's home and she was just expecting coffee. Yeah, Sure. How long after the coffee was served did she leave?

This post was edited
RE: Naked failure

NudeJohnny, You must not be a bike rider otherwise you would not that any vibrations on a bike are not they same as you receive from a vibrator. You do NOT get aroused from it.Freecospirit, sounds like there is a big communication issue. It could have been that your friend's friend was just trying to make your friend more comfortable by being nude. She may have assumed that your friend is comfortable nude so she would not mind. However, she probably should have mentioned it first. Or maybe not.

This post was edited

NudeJohnny, You must not be a bike rider otherwise you would not that any vibrations on a bike are not they same as you receive from a vibrator. You do NOT get aroused from it.Freecospirit, sounds like there is a big communication issue. It could have been that your friend's friend was just trying to make your friend more comfortable by being nude. She may have assumed that your friend is comfortable nude so she would not mind. However, she probably should have mentioned it first. Or maybe not.How could you possibly know "You do NOT get aroused from it" ? You been peekin in my pants?

This post was edited

NudeJohnny, You must not be a bike rider otherwise you would not that any vibrations on a bike are not they same as you receive from a vibrator. You do NOT get aroused from it.Freecospirit, sounds like there is a big communication issue. It could have been that your friend's friend was just trying to make your friend more comfortable by being nude. She may have assumed that your friend is comfortable nude so she would not mind. However, she probably should have mentioned it first. Or maybe not.How could you possibly know "You do NOT get aroused from it" ? You been peekin in my pants?I rode bikes for many years, It did NOT get me aroused, BUT many a woman enjoyed the vibes.

This post was edited

I will begin asking the women I ride with if it does anything for them. For me, nothing.

This post was edited
RE: Naked failiure.

Wow, unbelievable. You my friend, choked big time.

This post was edited

Let me get this straight.You are in your home. - You are a man. - You are drinking with a woman. - She asks you to get naked. - I don't see the problem.
Funny !!! Except she was "a very good friend"

This post was edited

Man, I hope you have had her back by now!!!

This post was edited

Let me get this straight.You are in your home. - You are a man. - You are drinking with a woman. - She asks you to get naked. - I don't see the problem.
Funny !!! Except she was "a very good friend""Friends with benefits"
"Acquaintances with advantages"
"Colleagues who copulate"
"Partners with perks"
"Friends with amorphous and indefinable benefits"
~Kate Wales (Selma Blair) - "Anger Management"

This post was edited

I haven't had that happen, but I can't say I would have responded any differently. If it seems right it seems right, if it doesn't it doesn't. I wouldn't feel bad about it either way.

This post was edited