Coping with Fall

Coping with Fall
Fall has arrived. The days are noticeably shorter. The leaves have begun to turn, some, the golden color of the tans weve worked so hard to achieve over the summer. For many, this marks the beginning of the end of the outdoor nudist season, at least, for those in the Northern climes.
Living in South Carolina, I plan to take advantage of the remaining, sunny, pleasant days to maintain my summer tan by sunning on the patio. Also, I will continue buying lottery tickets in the faint hope of winning enough for a mid-winter week in the sun.
How are the rest of you planning to cope? The lottery tickets are probably a really bad idea.
div
/div

This topic was edited
RE: Coping with Fall

My tan is already fading, even though it is still in the 80's here. We will continue to go to our resort, Lone Star Resort, will wear a heavy bathrobe quite a bit, or sweats, and spend our water time in the hot tub instead of the pool. Most Friday and Saturday nights there will be a BIG campfire with as many as 20 people around it. At home, I spend as much time nude in the house as I can, and outside on temperate days, which we do get here in SE Texas.

This post was edited

By beating up someone like you.
It's 48 degrees here !

This post was edited

Coping with Fall Fall has arrived. The days are noticeably shorter. The leaves have begun to turn, some, the golden color of the tans weve worked so hard to achieve over the summer. For many, this marks the beginning of the end of the outdoor nudist season, at least, for those in the Northern climes. Living in South Carolina, I plan to take advantage of the remaining, sunny, pleasant days to maintain my summer tan by sunning on the patio. Also, I will continue buying lottery tickets in the faint hope of winning enough for a mid-winter week in the sun.How are the rest of you planning to cope? The lottery tickets are probably a really bad idea.

Well Art, it's the same here in UK (South East) and I'm shivering as I sit here in my dressing gown. We've been luckier than most, had a few warm spells, but this last week or so, there has been a distinct chill in the air, and the forecast is for it to get cooler still real soon. I've already had to shut the back door a few times (hate that) and I have to admit, that I even put on my old ski suit the other night. It must look Looney, but it's nice and warm and loose, it's the nearest I can get to feeling nude, in the cloths department :) Nude bonfires have been very successful on cold nights, but I have managed to singe all the hair off me legs :( As always, I'm again in disbelief that the summer is over, and wishing I could have made better use of what little we had. Wish I had a patio to catch the last few rays of sun. I've been thinking, that what with the price of fuel these days, I might open up the old fire place, I've got a fair bit of timber out the back, and I guess there's always the floor boards :) Now I guess it won't be long before the old SAD syndrome (Seasonal Affected Disorder) starts to rear it's ugly head, I'm not really a happy bunny at the best of times. I had hoped this global warming might be a blessing in disguise, but it would seem that there is a greater chance of it messing up the Gulf Stream and plunging us into an even colder climate :( Just hope I'm not here when that happens! :( ..... Oh, and yes, the lottery IS a really bad idea! :) I'm hoping for a rich old lady :) any takers!?

This post was edited

Coping with Fall Fall has arrived. The days are noticeably shorter. The leaves have begun to turn, some, the golden color of the tans weve worked so hard to achieve over the summer. For many, this marks the beginning of the end of the outdoor nudist season, at least, for those in the Northern climes. Living in South Carolina, I plan to take advantage of the remaining, sunny, pleasant days to maintain my summer tan by sunning on the patio. Also, I will continue buying lottery tickets in the faint hope of winning enough for a mid-winter week in the sun.How are the rest of you planning to cope? The lottery tickets are probably a really bad idea.

Well Art, it's the same here in UK (South East) and I'm shivering as I sit here in my dressing gown. We've been luckier than most, had a few warm spells, but this last week or so, there has been a distinct chill in the air, and the forecast is for it to get cooler still real soon. I've already had to shut the back door a few times (hate that) and I have to admit, that I even put on my old ski suit the other night. It must look Looney, but it's nice and warm and loose, it's the nearest I can get to feeling nude, in the cloths department :) Nude bonfires have been very successful on cold nights, but I have managed to singe all the hair off me legs :( As always, I'm again in disbelief that the summer is over, and wishing I could have made better use of what little we had. Wish I had a patio to catch the last few rays of sun. I've been thinking, that what with the price of fuel these days, I might open up the old fire place, I've got a fair bit of timber out the back, and I guess there's always the floor boards :) Now I guess it won't be long before the old SAD syndrome (Seasonal Affected Disorder) starts to rear it's ugly head, I'm not really a happy bunny at the best of times. I had hoped this global warming might be a blessing in disguise, but it would seem that there is a greater chance of it messing up the Gulf Stream and plunging us into an even colder climate :( Just hope I'm not here when that happens! :( ..... Oh, and yes, the lottery IS a really bad idea! :) I'm hoping for a rich old lady :) any takers!?

What's wrong with hoping for a rich young lady. Now you know why I play the lottery.

This post was edited

I am fortunate to like in southeast Texas, and like gator, can still go to my favorite spot, Hippie Hollow, on nice weekends. I also hike nude from my house to prive lake a mile and a half away.
Phil, I will do what I can to keep the warmth of the Gulf Stream, which moderates our winters, going your way, and I agree with Mac, find a rich young lady.
Thomas

This post was edited

I am fortunate to like in southeast Texas, and like gator, can still go to my favorite spot, Hippie Hollow, on nice weekends. I also hike nude from my house to prive lake a mile and a half away. Phil, I will do what I can to keep the warmth of the Gulf Stream, which moderates our winters, going your way, and I agree with Mac, find a rich young lady. Thomas

This post was edited

By beating up someone like you. It's 48 degrees here !
Curt,
This is so unlike you. Have the cooler temperatures released latent aggressive tendencies?

This post was edited

Just so you all know..... It is 36 degrees here right now, and I had to actually turn on the heat in the house.....

I am NOT a happy camper !!!!!!!

Phil, I really like the rich old lady part !!!!! Where can I find one?????

Steve

This post was edited

Just so you all know..... It is 36 degrees here right now, and I had to actually turn on the heat in the house..... I am NOT a happy camper !!!!!!! Phil, I really like the rich old lady part !!!!! Where can I find one????? Steve
Google?

This post was edited

LOLOL!!!! You know you're getting old when....you see the title "Coping with Fall" and you think that someone fell down! Or maybe I just hadn't had enough coffee this morning. While I'm not looking forward to the colder temps, I do love the beautiful foliage this time of year brings. And looking forward to the tease of those warm "indian summer" days before the real freeze begins!

Jen

This post was edited