RE: Favorite nude activities?

I like to drink beer nude when I can. When it is time to relieve my self of some of the beer, there is no wasted time messing with a zipper or anything. Just make sure I am aimed in the right direction, LOL.

This post was edited

I like to drink beer nude when I can. When it istime to relieve my self of some of the beer, there is no wastedtime messing with a zipper or anything. Just make sure I am aimedin the right direction, LOL.
I prefer scotch. And I always make sure I aim in the right
direction (if a Politician or Lawyerwalks by)

This post was edited

currently enjoying a beer in the nude watching the indians beat the blue jays while waiting for the ohio state game tonight.

This post was edited

I prefer Jack Daniels products. Sitting out side naked in the lounge chair with one on ice, some music or a good book is always good.

This post was edited
RE:Favorite nude activities?

As others have mentioned, I love to 'freehike' in open landscapes and forests. Nothing better on a warm, Summer's day. My favourite spot is in mid-Wales near to Hay-on-Wye. Nude swimming goes without saying too.

Not seen too many mentions here of nude massage which must be the most sensuous and delightful activity to undertake whilst naked!

This post was edited

I love sitting outside under our pergola fully nude having a cup of coffee in the morning before it gets too hot.
I know it's not very exciting! But it is very relaxing.

This post was edited

Recently I did some painting and a few fix-ups around our house. Working in the nude is excellent, and practical. No worrying about getting paint on clothes.

This post was edited

Have been finishing drywall this week. It is hot sweaty work best done nude and the bonus is it is easy to get the dust off.

This post was edited

Well it's not my favorite thing to do. But someone has to do it, and so that's me, lawn mowing, pulling weeds,but if doing it in nude makes it seem so much easier. Also for some reason don't seem to take that long. Hahaha. But as of now can only do the back yard, would really like to the front too. But how would I explain that to the legal authorities.

This post was edited

Working out, house work, just about everything. I especially enjoy sitting in the yard at night with a good cigar and a adult beverage.

This post was edited