RE:Favorite nude activities?

Swimming is best. But almost anything is more comfortable when nude.

This post was edited

Another vote for swimming.

This post was edited

I love naked hiking in the mountains, naked swimming in the rivers and lakes and naked fishing on trouts in mountain rivers.

This post was edited

I do everything nude now but if I had to narrow it down to just one I think it would be swimming. I enjoy cooking and drinking wine naked as well!
Steve

This post was edited

I do everything nude now but if I had to narrow it down to just one I think it would be swimming. I enjoy cooking and drinking wine naked as well!Steve

I prefer to wear shorts when doing serious cooking. Afraid of burning a sensitive area.

This post was edited

I will attend a course of naked yoga in the future. I have discovered in the internet such a course in Zurich or Lucerne.

This post was edited

I would say my favorite activity nude is either swimming or hiking! I love feeling the sun on my body and the feeling of swimming nude is the best ever! It feels so natural that nothing can compare.

Same here!

This post was edited

Wild swimming.

Least favourite, doing the ironing. I am scared I might try to smooth the wrong wrinkles. Plus ironing should be unnecessary.

This post was edited

Talking of wild swimming, this is a good skinny dipping location. Shame the video is textile.
Avoid school holidays and weekends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdba2XQPI40

This post was edited

Running our naturist resort and being hosts for our guests

This post was edited