RE:Favorite nude activities?

My favorite thing to do in the nude is to be in the desert at night on the top of the sand dunes taking in the wild in skin clad only in moonlight. My second favorite thing is nude cycling.

This post was edited

Cycling is near the top of my list of things not to do nude. I got enough chafing and saddle sores from biking in a Speedo or short running Shorts! I now go with padded bike shorts but do bike shirtless whenever it is warm enough.

This post was edited

Stay outside into the sun.. read or write or talk. Also naked hikes and swimming!

This post was edited

I have to agree about coffee on my front patio, sometimes my neighbor watches

This post was edited

Working in the yard or lounging on the deck over the summer months,Winter too damn cold but I keep trying to do some minor things through the winter.

This post was edited

yes Brian its very nice to just stroke it now and then i do it a lot when at home i may be even say sweeping up and have a little rub

This post was edited

Mine is enjoying a cup of coffee after dinner nude on my back porch its a great way to relax after work

This post was edited

In no particular order yoga, swimming/floating, volleyball, camping - pretty much anything that doesnt require clothes

This post was edited

I've thought about that and can definitely see your point. I don't think I'd ride very far, just enough to feel like it's been done.

I've ridden my bicycle several times for several miles each time. It was a great feeling and I'd do it more often if it was socially and legally acceptable. I have a great seat and the breeze created by the ride is very refreshing.

This post was edited

I've thought about that and can definitely see your point. I don't think I'd ride very far, just enough to feel like it's been done.

That's about all I did nude. The discomfort was more when riding in short running shorts or a swim brief, but nude would have the same effect.

This post was edited