RE:Favorite nude activities?

I love being outdoors as much as I can. Usually its alone cause I cant find anyone to be with me. Walking at beach, in the hills and driving are my favourites.

This post was edited

Joining in on body painting at the resort. Some are very good.

This post was edited

At the end of a long day...a nice place to sit on the deck and watching the sun set with a large glass of wine...being nude just makes it all the better.

This post was edited

At the end of a long day...a nice place to sit on the deck and watching the sun set with a large glass of wine...being nude just makes it all the better.

[Like]

This post was edited

Weather permitting, everyday at 3 PM is my beer break and my kindle in the back yard and then a nude nap before dinner.

This post was edited

Nude hiking! Summer solstice, preferably in the mountains.

This post was edited

Swimming. Yoga (in a group). Working (programmer). Relaxing. Sleeping. Sex/masturbation. Being outside/sunning myself.

This post was edited
RE: Favorite nude activities?

I also like drinking my morning coffee in the nude,I drink out on my deck.I sleep nude so I just wake up make my coffee and enjoy the morning.Some days I never get dressed and just sunbathe much of the day.I have a water mister bar that keeps me cool.

This post was edited

yes having sex is always good and swimming and hot tub and fishing

This post was edited

If home and alone, I'm nude, and enjoy doing everything that way. My fave thing, tho:My back yard has no fence with a popular hiking trail going along the back edge, but during summer nights after dark and the trail is closed, nothing feels nicer than being on the back porch with a glass of wine and the warm summer air, etc.

This post was edited