RE:Favorite nude activities?

Favorite nude activities? Anything.
Favorite nude time? Gunnison Beach. 2nd, Anytime the neighbors aren't home.

This post was edited

I want to say everything but I know I can't do everything in the nude. But my favorite activities would be swimming and gaming. The latter is my favorite hobby, so I just enjoying doing it in my favorite state of comfort.

This post was edited

Long walks in forests. But take the bug spray.

This post was edited

Working nude at home

This post was edited

Working nude at home
Do you mean telecommuting, doing chores or both?

This post was edited

It may not be my absolute favorite thing to do, but I get a lot of enjoyment and take pride in the craftsmanship that results from my home improvement projects. It was very warm and humid this morning and I broke into a sweat very quickly after beginning my project of carefully removing nearly 100 year old maple flooring to be used in my renovation project. After no more than two boards were removed, I was wearing only my shoes and knee pads.

This post was edited
RE: Favorite nude activities?

Speaking of bikes I was on the world naked bike ride and I was nude with the best of the beautiful people who are making the best of it as I am very interested in the very same thing and it was very exciting to be able to help out with the body painting in the event that I was in a good place for the challenge of being the only person who was nude.

This post was edited

Swim

This post was edited

Everything is better nude so its difficult to say one is my favorite. I would say a massage is very high on my list as well as Haulover Beach.

This post was edited

Swimming and walking the beach.

This post was edited