RE: Favorite nude activities?faire du jardinage

j'adore faire du jardinage tout nu ,cela me motive normment ,si je devais jardiner tout habill mon jardin serait envahi par les mauvaises herbes

This post was edited

Minimalist75, you have posted about chaffing when riding in running shorts or a swim brief and feel that riding nude would be the same.
Like you, I have ridden my bike wearing just a pair of light running shorts with the lining removed as well as a speedo and yes I did experience some discomfort from chaffing.
I have also ridden many miles through the streets of Los Angeles completely nude as part of the last ten World Naked Bike Ride events.
Surprisingly, I never experienced any chaffing issue when nude. In fact I find it is the most comfortable way to ride.

I know the type of seat can make a big difference. You may want to try a different style seat or use a seat cover.
I used to have a sheep skin cover which was great, but lost it when my bike was stolen.
I have not been able to find a good replacement.
Currently I use a gel seat cover which does help some with saddle soreness on longer rides.

This post was edited

Minimalist75, you have posted about chaffing when riding in running shorts or a swim brief and feel that riding nude would be the same.Like you, I have ridden my bike wearing just a pair of light running shorts with the lining removed as well as a speedo and yes I did experience some discomfort from chaffing.I have also ridden many miles through the streets of Los Angeles completely nude as part of the last ten World Naked Bike Ride events.Surprisingly, I never experienced any chaffing issue when nude. In fact I find it is the most comfortable way to ride.I know the type of seat can make a big difference. You may want to try a different style seat or use a seat cover.I used to have a sheep skin cover which was great, but lost it when my bike was stolen.I have not been able to find a good replacement.Currently I use a gel seat cover which does help some with saddle soreness on longer rides.

Do you only ride nude for the World Naked Bike Ride? If so, it might not be often enough to make it uncomfortable

This post was edited
RE:Favorite nude activities?

Domestic chores. After about 30 seconds it seems natural... washing-up; diy painting; vacuuming; cleaning.

This post was edited

Domestic chores. After about 30 seconds it seems natural... washing-up; diy painting; vacuuming; cleaning.

Domestic chores are not my favorite under any circumstances but nude is better than dressed .

This post was edited

Totally agree - doing them nude makes them more enjoyable.

This post was edited

Gardening, housework, reading, relaxing with a glass of wine - basically all life at home is much better naked.

This post was edited
RE: Favorite nude activities?

Enjoying a great cup of coffee in the early morning, Relaxing in the lake during mid-day, Afternoon Jet Ski ride, and a sip of my favorite beverage to close the day!

This post was edited

This year I started to really enjoy gardening nude in the back yard. I also use a none powered blade mower to cut the grass. Mowing nude with this type of mower is relaxing and the wildlife around us is calmer when I mow. Often I see deer and they seem calm looking at a nude human. I have often wondered how many wild animals see humans nude? It is a great way to get in shape. Sadly my wife is not a fan of my nude gardening and mowing. We have no neighbors that can see the backyard area. I likely still will do it when she is not home.

This post was edited

I like to walk the nature trail at the nudist resort. It's smooth so can do it barefoot!

This post was edited