RE:Cooking Naked

In the kitchen I'm always naked while working: bbq, cooking, baking, cleaning, ...

This post was edited

In the kitchen I'm always naked while working: bbq, cooking, baking, cleaning, ...

This post was edited

As for myself, if I am naked I don't put on clothes for simple cooking. If I am bakimng or frying, I generally put on a pair of shorts.

This post was edited

As for myself, if I am naked I don't put on clothes for simple cooking. If I am bakimng or frying, I generally put on a pair of shorts.

This post was edited

Rarely get dressed before breakfast has been cooked and eaten. Sometimes get undressed before dinner is prepared, and on an all nude all day venture all meals are cooked and eaten while nude.

This post was edited

Like yoooper, rarely get dressed before breakfast, and if it's cooked nude it's eaten nude. Have had a couple experiences with bacon, but time heals all. Will usually try to undress before the evening meal also. On those days that I am lucky enough to stay nude all day then everything is cooked in the nude.

This post was edited

Usually, but sometimes dress the salad.

This post was edited

Have had a couple experiences with bacon, but time heals all.

Recently started baking my bacon on a rack in a pan. No healing necessary and the meat stays flat and cooks evenly.

This post was edited