hello

was muted by a moderater by the name of NaBratt then unmuted but still offended and she was rude in ourreply, we left the cam on and went outside to enjoy the naked eveving sorry was bad, in all our time on here in chat room last two or three years,never said anything wrong or show unwanted pics we r just nudists we have been paid members for some time which will come to end with out a response, she made it our choice to cancel our membership and we will probally will, if want our membership please resond or we r out of here

This topic was edited
RE: hello

if no response from owners of the this site will cancel memberbership

This post was edited

if no response will cancel by 12: am July 3 2013

This post was edited

sorry went out side to be naked no face pic left the cam on am badon here was muted for that seen worse on here

This post was edited

guess our little membership does not mean a thing it will end with a cancelation tomorrow

This post was edited

I usually do not reply to such posts but I feel I needed to clear some things up. Firstly, by your own admission you were away from your comp with your webcam on for an extended period of time. I tried to contact you by private message, no reply. Face on cam IS a chat room rule. I muted you and then unmuted. You then contacted me by private message and asked why you were muted. I told you. At NO point was I ever rude to you. You then carried on in the chat room. I do have a copy of my pm to you which clearly shows no response from you and then a copy of the pm you sent to me. Clearly I was never rude. Remember,it was just a mute. This will be my only response on this.

This post was edited
RE: Support of Hollersloud

Razor:I have the utmost respect for you, however the TOS of the chat room clearly states FACE ON CAM.....if one has the urge/need to leave the room, do one of these things:A) Turn your cam offB) State within the chat room BRB (be right back) so the Mod's know you are only going to be gone for a short time.C) And if you are muted which in honesty is no big deal as compared to being kicked from the roomtake your queries/complaints to the Mod in question in a PM, complaining within the forums does not earn respect nor kudo's.Just my humbleopinion.

This post was edited

Also worth noting that profiles AND the Forum are solely under the control of the owners of the site and they have set forth rules for the mods in the chat room only to follow. Hollers, posting this complaint in the forum will go unnoticed by the owners most of the time, so if you have a direct problem, it's important that you work it out with the mod in question (which she has explained herself here) and/or send a message directly to the owners TT1/TT2 if it hasn't been worked out. People think it's the end of the world if you get muted or even kicked but both are temporary. You forgot your cam was on and left, ok, everyone gets that. There is really no need to make a big issue out of it in the forum.

This post was edited

All this over a mute not a boot? Really?

This post was edited

All this over a mute not a boot? Really?
He hollered here,he hollered there,
He hollered loud from everywhere,
He was in doubt,
For being out,
And so annoyed that we don't care.

This post was edited

I am fairly new on this site, and I have been in the chatroom a couple of times. May be this is question belongs in another forum, but what is muting?

This post was edited