I'm new here!

Hello everyone!
I am new on this site, and also fairly new to nudism. I've been living nude in my house for the past 2 years, I live in a city, so going out in public isnt appropriate here. My name is Bria, and I like sports and enjoy nature.

This topic was edited
RE: I'm new here!

Welcome to the True Nudist's site. I thoroughly enjoy myself when nude, feeling the sun and breeze on my bare skin.

This post was edited
Hi and Welcome

Hope you enjoy your time here, I know I have. I have met a lot of great people on here, some IRL.
Thomas

This post was edited
RE: Hi and Welcome

Hi Bria! ... Welcome to the site :)

This post was edited
welcome

glad to see new peeps

This post was edited

Hi, Bria !
Welcome, enjoy.
There are some really decent people here, but there are also some less-than-ideal as well.
Get certified, so the admin knows that you're really real, and learn the flagging system. I fear you'll probably need it.
There's a wealth of information here, particularly in the forums. Don't spend ALL your time reading posts, though.

This post was edited

Welcome to both the web page but to the world of nudism. It's a great feeling to shed the clothing, so enjoy yourself and hope you meet many new folks here.
nudisttom

This post was edited

I can only see you as another one of the evergrowing number of PATHETIC fakes on this site!
That's a little harsh, methinks. Her profile reeks of being genuine, so there's no reason to question.
She'll get enough harassment ( unfortunately ) from the various pervs that sneak in, whithout being harassed by the netcop fake profile hunters and accusers.
Sure, there are some fake profiles, but she has no close-up crotch-shot photos, her profile does contain personal information, it all appears genuine. Absent reason to believe otherwise, we've already lost three ( personally known to me ) genuine young women from the site by such accusations.
Yes, there is merit in getting certified, but really..... Give the girl a chance ? She's been here two whole days, and weknow it usually takes TT1 considerably longer than that to certify a member.

This post was edited

Hello everyone! I am new on this site, and also fairly new to nudism. I've been living nude in my house for the past 2 years, I live in a city, so going out in public isnt appropriate here. My name is Bria, and I like sports and enjoy nature.

Welcome to the site and to nudism, Bria! Lot's of good information here in the forums. And plenty of help navigating the website in the Computer Club & F.A.Q's

Curt is right, there are many decent folks here and some less-than-ideal as well. And don't be put off by Rocknaked's cyniscm (he is one of the decent folks here)- we all get that way on occasion when we've had to deal with some of the " less-than-ideal " profiles. They both give yougood advice on certification. And when you feel comfortable with the site, you might want to consider that. We tried it our for about a month before we decided that it was a good site for us and certified.

Jen

This post was edited

Welcome Bria, to the best nudist community on the 'net.

This post was edited

Welcome Bria, you WILL meet a lot of great people on here, and will get lots of great advise on nudisim !!!!!!

Any questions, please ask !!!!! Ther is a lot of great stuff here in the forum too !!!! Welcome

Steve

This post was edited