Howdy from Texas

Howdy from Victoria Texas. I have spent the last 9 years in Victoria as a Winter Texan starting out at 2 months then 4 months then 6 months, then when we hit 9 months down there for the winter we figured it was time to buy a house and and stay there for retierement. I am a Home Nudist, love woodworking and camping, woodworking I can do in the Nude, but the camping I have to do as a Textile . If anyone from Texas or anywhere Im here to make friends and love to chat with anyone.
Trust in the Lord, and he will lead you
Jim

This topic was edited
RE: Howdy from Texas

Howdy from Houston Texas.
"Houston we DON'T have a problem!"

This post was edited

Jim, I thought I had introduced myself to you. I am in Killeen, hope to chat sometimes.

Fred

This post was edited

Hey, from SE Texas! I'm new here, too, and enjoying the site. Just getting into social nudism, but I've felt so natural in what little I've been able to partake in.

This post was edited

what places are there in texas to be nude "legally"?

Hippie Hollow is a legal county operated nude beach on Lake Travis. I have it on my locations on my profile as well as a post about it in the Texas Nudists group. I have added some pics I took there and there is also a link to the official website.

A lot of people used to go nude at McFaddin beach near High Island on Boliver Penn. It was not official nude but no one was bothered till the federal game warden started patroling the area since there is now a bird sanctuary next to it. He will issue citations to anyone totally nude. It is legal for women to be topless anywhere men can be, normally you only see them at places like Barton Springs near Austin.

Thomas

This post was edited

Tom, I'd love to know some places you can camp nude here in Texas.

Houstonian here

Wyatt

This post was edited

Tom, I'd love to know some places you can camp nude here in Texas. Houstonian here Wyatt

Wyatt, There are a number of nudist parks/camps affiliated with both AANR and TNS at which you can camp in your area such as Natural Horisun in Boiling Springs and Emerald Lake in the Porter area.

This post was edited

We camp nude at Lone Star Resort, Navasota, Texas about an hour northwest of Houston. Nice wooded camp area. We tent camped for over a year, and now camp in a travel trailer. It's a terrific place with terrific regulars.
Gator1

This post was edited

Hello from Corpus Christi!

Welcome to this great community. However, nudism is NOT about seeing or being seen. Your profile indicates otherwise.

This post was edited

Hello Jim!! Welcome to the group and to taking up residency in our great state of Texas!!

This post was edited
RE:Howdy from Texas

I live on Toledobend in Texas. Every time Im out in the boat during the week I am nude fishing.

This post was edited