Freedom

I really enjoy the feeling of freedom, being naked amongst others. I just spent two brilliant weeks staying with friends. They were happy for me to be naked almost 24/7 as we chatted, drank, dined and did many other things, totally relaxed. They were clothed most of the time but that made no difference. In contrast I spent nearly 24 hours at Cap d'Agde, amongst many hundreds of nudists. Again I enjoyed the feeling of freedom, walking around the big complex totally naked.

This topic was edited
RE: Freedom

I have a friend who is nudist tolerant, but not much inclined toward nudism himself (apart from a little skinnydipping). One week we vacationed together on separate islands (I had a boat and he didn't, so I dropped him off on one island, and I camped on the next island. Each evening, I would stop by for dinner and to check on his wellbeing.
We were there Monday - Friday. On Thusday, a mini cold front moved in and it was a little on the chilly side. I knew it would be too cold do do the dinner thing nude, so I wore a shirt and pants.
When I walked into my friend's campsite, he startled. He didn't recognize me with clothes on! He thought someone else had landed on the island, and walked into his camp uninvited.

This post was edited