RE: WHO SAW YOU LAST?

Last week it was around 100 nudists at "Not Nudefest". It was good to meet friends from previous nude holidays. Add a couple of nude beaches. The security patrol man at Studland beach asked if my PA was painful (it isn't)

This post was edited
RE:WHO SAW YOU LAST?

Last Saturday, backpacking off the beaten path. Walked by a stone query and a security truck drove past me a couple times. Was a little surprised the first time as i had no idea there was a road there and the query wasnt on my map. Also several fishing boats passed by on the river while i was on the beach, I think they were avoiding me because I saw them come along my side of the river then as they came close they drifted over to the opposite side lol. But who knows, it could have been rocks or something else on sonar I don't know about that they were avoiding.

This post was edited

It looks like I've finally fallen into the trap of sending a photograph with my reflection in it. You do have to look close to tell, but it will be interesting to see what happens if she does. The recipient is the biggest prude in our company

Looks like I got away with it. At least she hasn't mentioned anything

This post was edited

Back in February I had to go to New Jersey for business and met up with a fellow TN member in philly picked him up buck naked and drove through philly naked til we got to where we were going and put clothes on long enough to walk into the building and as soon as we got to his place took my clothes off again and had a few drinks and had a good time

This post was edited

Last week I was driving to work, and overtook another car on the motorway - nothing unusual.

I then pulled back into the middle lane, lorries filled the left lane.

A short while later the car pulled out and overtook me. The young girl in the passenger seat watched me the whole time they were overtaking.

I don't know if they did see, or if she just noticed that I was topless as she came alongside. There was no reaction from her positive or negative. They just continued overtaking and then left at the next exit.

As far as I know, that's only the second time I've been seen in maybe 5 years naked driving.

This post was edited

Our pool maintenance man.
I was having breakfast nude just inside an open back door when he knocked to ask a question.
Since I was sitting on a towel, I wrapped it around my waist before I stood up and turned around, so he didn't see the full frontal.

This post was edited

I went for a walk in the forest where gays often congregate, Just beyond the car park I stripped off my shorts and walked naked for about 30 minutes. Finally I saw a guy and walked to him. He was dresssed amd I nude. we had some fun before he left me still naked to walk back to my car

This post was edited

Today afternoon - My neighbour couple.

Both of them are of almost my age and from their balcony, my room view is very clear. It was around 3.00 PM, I was getting ready to step out. Been to wash room, came out naked, searched my cloths, clicked some naked and semi nudes while wearing them n finally dressed up. During all this only God knows why n how I did not realise .. the window was open without any curtain and d couple was there in their Balcony.

Later, got a msg from d Guy that they saw me n they were surprised. I apologized and mentioned that forgot to put d curtain on. D guy replied stating it's okay, as during his college days he used to be naked with friends in Hostel room n me being bachelor he can understand.

This post was edited

After having a full summer of being naked in the (private part of) the garden without being seen, on probably the last day of the year I ventured to a visible area of the garden to put my laptop etc down while I closed down the summerhouse.

To see into our garden, even the public bit, they have to be very close to their fence. which has annoyed me all summer as my wife insists I wear shorts. Must have put shorts on and off hundreds of times this year and never been seen.

However, on the very last day, having forgotten to put my shorts on the neighbour was at the boot of his car and saw me. He had a face like thunder. He also had a face like thunder when he saw my wife the day after, but didn't say anything. Hopefully he'll keep quiet and just scowl. We don't talk anyway

This post was edited

To see into our garden, even the public bit, they have to be very close to their fence. which has annoyed me all summer

Raise your fence. A 6ft (1.8m) high fence is legal and you can always put something on top of it.

This post was edited