RE:WHO SAW YOU LAST?

Raise your fence. A 6ft (1.8m) high fence is legal and you can always put something on top of it.

That is very much on my to do list, once I get permission from She who must be obayed

This post was edited

The other day I was driving home from work naked on the expressway and passes a semi truck he honked and gave the thumbs up so I guess he didnt mind seeing someone driving naked lol.

This post was edited

It was a young female nurse while I was taking a shower in hospital. I guess they have seen it all before. But, having seen my nipple piercings, they decided not to send me for a routine chest X-ray

This post was edited

The afternoon of 27 Sep 2020, I was doing some touch up mowing with the riding mower that my tractor with finish deck could not get to due to trees. While I was moving, neighbors to the south were enjoying some target practice. Mind you, even though we have acreage, we are still considered to be in city limits. One of the guns almost sounded like a cannon going off and would startle me at times even with the mower going.My house is East/West lengthwise. The driveway runs downhill to the west. Since I had already taken care of touch ups by the road, I had changed into my normal mowing uniform- shoes and socks only, with a towel over the seat of the mower. I had made a few passes in the yard that is East of the house and runs south. Popped through the gate in the NW corner of the yard to the north front yard and there were two police cruisers parked in the driveway with the officers headed toward me. I stopped the mower and covered what I could as they approached.O1: Is that you making all that noise.Me: No sir, just mowing noise.O1: Are you naked?Me: Yes sir, except for shoes and socks.O1: Do you usually mow naked?Me: When Im not expecting company.O2: Shakes is head, Well, that aint weird.O1: So whos shooting.Me: That would be the next driveway down.They left and I continued to mow as before.

LOL...Very good story. Love the casualness of your responses..."Are you naked?....Yes, sir except for my shoes & socks"

This post was edited
RE: WHO SAW YOU LAST?

I was staying at a bed and breakfast for a week in the Texas hill country. It was owned by three sisters in mid to late thirties. The second day there I was in the shower when one of the ladies came to bring me more towels. I was in the shower that had a clear door4. I was masturbating. All of a sudden caught my attention. I turned to see the lady standing there watching me. She was rubbing herself as she watched. She went to turn away and I told her she did not have to leave. She stayed and watched me finish masturbating. She gasp when I shot my load as I was facing the door. She smiled as I got out of the shower and asked for a towel. She told me it had been a long time since she had seen a naked man. I told her no problem I was a nudist. I went back into the bedroom to get dressed. We continued to discuss what happened. I told her that I did not mind her watching me shower. I was not used to being seen masturbating but seeing her rub herself I could not help showing off. She told me she was going to tell her sisters what happened and that I was a nudist. When I came downstairs the ladies were in the kitchen talking. When I walked in, they all looked at me. I told them good morning. I sat down and talked about what happened. The ladies said they had no problem me being naked when I was there. Since I had nothing planned until afternoon, I went back to my room and stripped. When I came back downstairs the ladies stared for a couple of minutes and then offered me breakfast. As we ate, we discussed nudism. I explained how I felt so free without clothes. I told them they should try it some time.
Things went well with me being naked in front of the ladies. I told the ladies I always masturbate in the shower after I wake up. They asked why. I explained it gave me a release that made the rest of the day easier. They took turns coming in my bathroom in the mornings to bring me fresh towels. Who ever came would stand there and watch me masturbating. I would turn so they could see better. They would then hand me a towel and talk to me as I dried off. We would then go downstairs for breakfast. By day four the ladies started wearing the nighties, instead of dressing for breakfast. Some were very revealing. We generally discussed nudism. They were so interested in it. I would continue to tell them how liberating it was. Day six I got up and got in the shower and started masturbating as usual. I was very shocked when the sister brought me the towels, as she was naked. I asked her about it, and she said she wanted to try it and I was right it was liberating. As I masturbated, I was staring at her naked body. She was a good-looking woman. I came quicker looking at her. When we got downstairs her sisters were in panties. As we ate, they said they decided to go topless to try being nearly naked. I complimented them on their choice. I told them they were attractive ladies.
I had no plans for the day, so I helped them with their chores. The ladies were enjoying their new experience. After lunch, we sat in the living room and talked. As we sat there I asked the two in their panties if they wanted to try removing their panties and be total nudity. They looked at each other and said I will if you will. With that they stood and removed their panties and quickly sat down. I said, well? They thought it was enjoyable, though different. They looked great naked and I told them so. Then the subject of masturbating came up. I again explained it released all the tension I had built up. They asked why I didnt do it before going to sleep, so I slept better. I told them I did. It was my last night there and when it was time for me to go to bed, one of the sister asked if I was going to masturbate and I said yes. She suggested we do it together. I said Im game. So we sat there in the living room and masturbated. The ladies were watching me intently. I had the pleasure of watching three ladies rubbing and fingering their pussies. Two of the ladies came first. It was so beautiful. Watching them cum sent me over the edge. I shot cum all over my chest and stomach. With that the third one came hard. The ladies wanted to taste my cum, I said go for it. They each scooped some cum and then put their fingers in their mouths. I then said my turn. I had them sit down and spread their legs. I got on my knees and licked each pussy making sure not to miss their clits they each shiver when I licked them. We all then went to bed alone. The next morning, after breakfast I dressed and got ready to leave. At the door they told me my next stay was on them. Then each gave me big kiss and said until next time. They each were nake.

This post was edited

newspaper retrieval . yesterday morning I did my usual streak out to curbside to get the morning paper. It was dead calm and I there was no sound of approaching car. Cars are rare on my rural road, and no other homes in view. But as I got out to the curbside tube something out of place caught my eye to the left. A white SUV was sitting just 50ft up the road, hidden from me by shrubbery until I got to road. It was facing me and had the doors open. I did not have my glasses on so I could not see much detail. I heard no sound nor did i see any movement. I grabbed the paper and came back in. By the time I found my glasses and went back out with shorts on the vehicle was gone. They had not driven on past, I would have seen that, which meant they did a turn around on the narrow road instead of driving on past. Nothing more has come of it. But it does make me wonder why anyone would be there doors open along a very brushy area which is currently swarming with skeeters .

This post was edited

Excluding taking pictures and sharing them with people I know...the last person who saw me naked was my best friend. He passed away back in January.

This post was edited
RE: WHO SAW YOU LAST?

My neighbors went a way and had a house sitter for there dog I was on the back porch at the grill when he came out with the dog he looked and took a mini waved so I waved back , latter I texted the neighbor they said he was cool and they told him they had a nudest neighbor

This post was edited

I went out on the patio yesterday morning to water the dogs. I looked up and saw a neighbor lady standing at her back door looking straight at me. Too late to run, so just finished filling the dogs' bowl and went back inside. This particular neighbor has never seen me nude before as there used to be a lot of overgrown bushes blocking their view.

This post was edited

Most likely a few neighbors walking by while I was working on my wife's car in the garage. It's been really warm here last week and this week. I'm doing some deep cleaning, detailing and mechanical work and there's no other way to work in the heat and garage but naked. Been doing that most of my life. I do my best to minimize their view but who knows what they see or have seen. These neighbors passing by, including the younger woman that continually walks by several times a day. They don't seem bothered by it. This young woman and many of the others, including the two older women and one younger woman that live across the street, have seen me/us, smiled and waved. We've been living this way for over 48 years and here at this home for over 13 years and have never had a visit by the cops. Says a lot when you're good neighbors, but none of the neighbors have spoken to us about it nor have they asked us about it. I suspect they won't be joining us anytime soon! ;DD

This post was edited