RE: WHO SAW YOU LAST?

The same gentle man who came day before yesterday, had left his umbrella in my room. Last evening he called up and asked if he can come to pick that up. I invited him. That was the time I was working in my laptop...and obviously was nude. He came and smiled, saying - oh you are nude now....I too smiled and replied Yah..same as you are dressed now.He sat for some time and we chatted. then he left as he had pending work to catch up.

Love your response..."yah. Same as you are dressed now", That shows nudity should be a casual experience.

This post was edited

Was at my favorite Northern Michigan secluded beach yesterday. When I got to the beach was disappointed to find all textiles. (Dont they have any respect for the nudists!?) Had to make do with being nude in my dune and watched for some nudism. A textile couple came, the guy had on a skimpy black Speedo under his board shorts. They went into the water after he put on his shorts. Put on my black g-string to leave. Had to walk past the couple in the water. When he saw my g-string he came ashore and removed his shorts. As I came up to him, remarked I wasnt the only one with a skimpy swimsuit. Chatted a bit and told him I skinny-dip but there were too many clothed to do it, but I was nude back in my dune. Continued around the bay and was skinny-dipping to cool off before leaving the secluded section. A guy comes from the other direction and tells me he has the same swimsuit, assuming I am nude. Figure he is also a nudie and start chatting with him. I came ashore and was nude on the beach. He removed his trunks and we talk about nude beaches we have visited. We went into the water to cool off. The Speedo couple walks by on their way to leave. I waved and the woman waved back enthusiastically with a nice smile. Her husband must have told her about my skinny-dipping and nudity in the dunes and she must have like it. Also, she saw my g-string and must have liked it, too. To answer the question, beach nudie Jim was the last to see me nude.

This post was edited

At least a dozen people at the nudist resort on Monday.

I've been outside my house after dark since then, don't know if anyone has seen me or not. I could hear the neighbors about 250 yards away out on their back deck, I could see them under their light but I only had the street lights in the front yard to illuminate me, so thinking they didn't see me.

This post was edited

Today (20 Aug 2020) I was naked in my garden when the engineer came to check my LPG tank. I showed him where the tank is and then continued with my woodcarving, naked throughout. As he left he commented that I had the right attire for such a sunny day.

This post was edited

No one for about 4-5 months, since my last trip to a beach here. It's winter at the moment and we have been restricted due to CV, not even any locker room nudity at the pool. To quote a great line from a song playing in my car yesterday, "it's been a long time since I ......"

This post was edited

Terminex technician. We had gather up the pets and put them in car and had to leave house till 3 hours after spraying was done. He arrived as I was loading cat carriers in car, still nude of course since our house is at the end of 500 foot driveway with a sign advising we are clothing optional.
It didn't seem to phase him any

This post was edited

It was a film crew, a producer, sound engineer, casting directors, make up girls, wardrobe, runners and other participants two days ago. Maybe up to 30 people.

This post was edited

So you are finally getting the chance to be nude on TV?

This post was edited

It looks like I've finally fallen into the trap of sending a photograph with my reflection in it. You do have to look close to tell, but it will be interesting to see what happens if she does. The recipient is the biggest prude in our company

This post was edited

Oops.

This post was edited