Skiing in the nude :)

Has anyone ever done this before? I've always thought it would be a lot of fun to go snow skiing naked but there are no resorts I'm aware of in the entire United States that would allow such a thing :)

This topic was edited
RE: Skiing in the nude :)

Has anyone ever done this before? I've always thought it would be a lot of fun to go snow skiing naked but there are no resorts I'm aware of in the entire United States that would allow such a thing :)As both a skier and a nuder I say - never should that twain ever meet!

This post was edited

This post was edited

I suppose it depends on what kind of skiing you are talking about. If it's cross country or tele-mark then I'm sure any resort with trails would welcome you. They might think you're nuts ... but they'd welcome you.
:-)

This post was edited

Skied just at dusk at a lake in MO many years ago. Current body not made for sking!!! But great memory

This post was edited

Yep, as can be seen in my photos, I have. Not as cold as you'd think...if you keep skiing!

This post was edited

I have been snowboarding two days long just in my speedos. This was two years ago in March during our winter holidays in Arosa, Switzerland. It was very late season, blue sky, no winds at all. We were already shirtless for lunch at the restaurant and after a drink at the bar, I decided to leave all clothes there and go snowboarding just in my underwear for the rest of the day. It was a super great feeling. You must do that once! But take an easy ride and avoid to fall on icy spots.
All the tourists already stared at me as I was an alien. Full nudity couldn't make much a difference in reaction. I wanted to try it once completly naked but my friends were afraid that I could get in trouble with some rather conservative looking guys working at the ski lifts, so I kept my speedos on.
However we did some nude hiking up in the snowy alps and never got any problems. I really want to do a full naked snowboard ride once, but the last year we always had bad luck with the weather conditions.

This post was edited

I have seen pictures of it done, but I do not think I would try it.
One fall and you might really injure yourself. But then at least you would be able to ice it really well.
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

As a norwegian I'll pass.. way to cold here to go skiing nude!
i've seen pictures of people skiing/snowboarding etc in just shorts, but i think i'll keep my clothes on for that!

This post was edited

I'll pass on the snow, but regular water skiing sound fabulous!If I were to get to ski nude it would be water skiing. I don't like snow and don't live where it snows much if any. To get out on a river and ski for miles without a stitch on, not even a PFD would be a blast.

This post was edited

I would be too worried about getting frostbite. Even though, it still sounds interesting.

This post was edited