RE: You can't be nude In your Home

circumstances in which he knows or should know that his conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm
Aye ! There's the rub !
If there is a view from a public right of way, it's real difficult to argue that one should NOT have known !
That "should know" catch-all is a hard one to beat.

This post was edited
RE: You can't be nude In your Home

What about the Kyana Naturists, a nonlanded club listed with AANR at P.O. Box 12045, Lexington, KY 0580-2045Phone: 859-255-0922 I think because they are unlanded they fly under the radar. Or they may simply not obey the law and no one wants to raise a fuss, feeling the law is stupid.Also: What if you have a sign on your front door warning people that the will encounter nudity? I wonder if this negates the "affront or alarm" aspect of the law? They know they will see nudity and they continue on, tacit approval?

I don't think it would negate the law, but you'd have to contact a local lawyer for that answer.

This post was edited
nakid in home

If someone tries to bust me for being naked in my own home well to be certain thats a infringement on my freedom of speach /expression . 2) if some one can see mee they are clearly tresspassing -----------We live on a 23 acre farm and the front gate is 1300 feet from the house

This post was edited
RE: nakid in home

In the state of Washington you can post your property with no tresspassing, but if it is not every 100 feet it will not hold up in court as being posted.

This post was edited