RE: A way around the law. US

A few years back a polygamist was sent for a long stay at the expense of the government. They didn't convict him for his many wives and 40 some kids. They convicted him for fraud because he falsified forms for getting his wives and kids on welfare. In this case the government did not argue the merits of multiple marriages.An actual response, thank you. That is helpful.yes but not on Nudism as a Religion.
How many true believers do you think you could come up with? An internet church, home worshippers? how do you see the religious removal of clothing? Like most things the devil is in the detail.

This post was edited

A few years back a polygamist was sent for a long stay at the expense of the government. They didn't convict him for his many wives and 40 some kids. They convicted him for fraud because he falsified forms for getting his wives and kids on welfare. In this case the government did not argue the merits of multiple marriages.An actual response, thank you. That is helpful.yes but not on Nudism as a Religion.
How many true believers do you think you could come up with? An internet church, home worshippers? how do you see the religious removal of clothing? Like most things the devil is in the detail.The followers I could see having trouble with, its easy to just say worship is an at home thing. The removal of clothes is something ive been arguing since I was little. When I was 4 and first told the story of adam an eve. I immediately ask, then doesnt that mean we should all take our clothes off since that is what god wanted. Never really have hit a competent reason why not.

This post was edited

If you take the bible literally, which, unfortunately, too many people do, part of the expulsion and punishment from the garden of Eden was shame and the need to cover up the body.

This post was edited

Your personal definition of religion of course. Others would argue that religion is the "opiate of the masses" and created to control and oppress people.

This post was edited

I really do feel sorry for you Brucie. Good for a cry, not a snicker. Such a bad example of a so-called christian. Missing the most basic tenets of humility and contrition. You could not even take responsibility for derailing the thread with your own hatred and rage. It's time that you got over an election and found a life.

This post was edited

There you go again. Contradicting yourself. You just extended the thread that you said you wouldn't. I suspect you are ashamed of your previous comments and will soon remove them.

This post was edited

But I did enjoy your reference to George Bush in post #52.

This post was edited

Bump for more gas from the gasman.

This post was edited

The religion of nudism would not allow you to offend others out in public but it would allow a place like a campground to be created

This post was edited

Prisons are full of people who thought they found "A way around the law. US"

This post was edited