Shy about freeballing?

I love to freeball - have been doing it for years. I never wear underwear unless dressed for something special, or at work. I love the feeling of being 'nude' under my clothes, and I enjoy the knowing my stuff is visible. I remember once being told by someone in a leather store in Key West: "Heck if you've got it, flaunt it. People will enjoy seeing it". I do love it!
But, I sometimes get shy or embarrassed if I'm too visible or I'm wearing more obvious clothing. Does anyone else experience this? I read the recent post by blklondon about when he wears grey sweatpants - I'd love to do that, but I'm too shy! I'm not ashamed to be a nudist, and certainly not ashamed of my endowment, but this comes to mind from time to time. I think to myself, if someone's looking, they want to see it, and that there's nothing 'wrong' or illegal about it. Heck, my penis is a natural part of my body. But I never want to offend or shock anyone. I'm not talking about being hard or any obvious exposure (like holy jeans or short shorts).
Thoughts guys? Any advice to help me reconcile my exhibitionist side and my socially conscious side?

This topic was edited
RE: Shy about freeballing?

I am generally not shy about freeballing, but I am not a 24/7 freeballer. I wear underwear for work or for occasions when I am dressed up, which gives me a choice about when & where to freeball. If I am in shorts or jeans, I'm almost always wearing nothing underneath. It may be noticeable, maybe not.
I like being nude, freeballing is a good compromise when I must be dressed, but I am not an exhibitionist. I only enjoy nudity when I am comfortable that it is appropriate.

This post was edited

I too have been freeballing or in Comando as it is sometimes refered to. And have been doing so for a few years now. It is great especialy in Shorts. I love the feeling of freedom that it gives. When swimming I take that Netting stuff out and enjoy the freedom. Being of but average size I tend not to show a lot. I don't go out purposly to "show off"but on the odd ocaision when I have been a bit roused, it haspased off in a few minutes and no one is any the wiser.

This post was edited

I'm retired but I freeball 24/7 including formal occasions and work-like situations. I gave all my underwear to a charity shop. I'm notas well endowed as MassGayNaturistand ATLdavis so I guess I have less of a "problem". The outline of my bits shows through my trousers and jeans but no more than when I wore boxer shorts years ago. I'm certainly not embarrassed. In the summer I wear short shorts with the netting removed. If anyone accidentally seesmy bits - so what! I'm a nudist and would rather be naked. They don't need to look.

This post was edited

First great comments already on this post. I am a freeballer outside of work (when I am not naked). I really only put underwear on if I have to or want to. Whilst for me I am not shy regardless of what I am wearing when I freeball. My partner who iswell endowed is happy to freeball on occasion but is very conscious of certain items of clothing. He has said "I could never go commando in those". For fear of showing too much or in the case of a pair of footy shorts I was freeballling in the other day. Fear of falling out of them. Personally I think he should be flaunting it. But I am a little biased. An observation, albeit a little generalised. Those guys with larger equipmentare often more conscious about showing it in public.Regardless of their nudist or freeballing status.

This post was edited