What to do when it's cold?!

My wife and I went to a Sunny Rest in Palmerton, PA this summer and had a great experience. Now we're back home and are nude when we can be but are looking for something close by to go and do. We've checked out some of the local resorts but so many of me are really geared for summer activities. We thought about going camping to either camp Edun or Gaea but we're just not sure what to expect.
Any ideas?

This topic was edited
RE: What to do when it's cold?!

Our travel club has house parties monthly during the winter. This month we are renting a small hotel with a pool all to our selves and usually get over 40 people to attend. Sounds like you are just south of us (in IA). contact Camelot in Ia or CRC in Omaha through AANR.com

This post was edited

I know there are other threads on this with lots of good ideas, but here are the things we have done nude during the winter: bowling, swimming, nude cruise (OK, it wasn't cold where the ship went but we had to escape a blizzard to get there!), weekend at a nude bed and breakfast, trip to Club Orient (similar story as the cruise!). Ones we would like to try: dinner and movie night with friends, private event in a theater/museum/etc. with our travel club (have to bring the idea up at next week's bowling event!). Ones that we would watch SOMEBODY ELSE do: skiing, sledding or snowshoeing at that nude bed and breakfast!!

This post was edited

Live in So Cal ;)

This post was edited

6:00pm in SoCal 54 degrees and clear

This post was edited

What to do when it's cold?! .... Shiver
But what's cold, Its depends on the person and the situation, however.
I enjoy being outside pottering around in the garden, mowing the lawns watering the plants, even at temps around 14 C (56 F) unless there is a substantial wind chill then its on with the jacket.
But if its too cold to be outdoors then its naked indoors and on the net with the wood fire keeping the place comfortable.
Take care and stay bare cheers Keith

This post was edited

Great ideas all of them! I'm laying here in bed thinking of ways to get nude in KC. I really like the nude movies idea. I think I'll talk with the local Alamo movie house about this...beer, dinner and a movie!

This post was edited

Get a bunch of nudists TN friends in yer basement ( which is my plan once I get to Chicago ), then break out the movies, the wet-bar, the Poker Table, the Whiskey, the Sake and let the good times roll . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . six months of that and we'll be ready for Summer Adventures . . . . WooHoo and alot of sun-block LoL ;-)

This post was edited

Get a bunch of nudists TN friends in yer basement ( which is my plan once I get to Chicago ), then break out the movies, the wet-bar, the Poker Table, the Whiskey, the Sake and let the good times roll . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . six months of that and we'll be ready for Summer Adventures . . . . WooHoo and alot of sun-block LoL ;-)OR Visit The Deer Park Nudist Resort.

This post was edited

Indoor parties! Our group has plans for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Super Bowl, Valentines Day, Marti Gras and a few game nights in between.

This post was edited

Indoor parties! Our group has plans for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Super Bowl, Valentines Day, Marti Gras and a few game nights in between.
Note To Self:
"Move To Arizona"
LoL :-)

This post was edited