Nude Yoga, Co-ed or Ladies only?

Hello ladies!
I teach a few nude yoga classes in Arizona.
I've been running them co-ed, tho there are mostly males showing up thus far.
A lot of my female friends love the idea of nude yoga but express that they would be more comfortable in a women's only class. I am starting such a class this Sunday at a women's fitness studio.
My curiosity is, for those of you in the naturist lifestyle, is there a preference?
Also, any suggestions to help me reach more female students?
Thanks,
K

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Yoga, Co-ed or Ladies only?

Hi K,
I practice yoga too, and have tried it unclothed, but only in the privacy of my home. I think an all-woman class would make many feel more comfortable with the idea. Make it low-stress by suggesting that it's clothing-optional, so people don't feel obligated. If it were me, I'd arrange for a soothing atmosphere, lots of candles and soft music. Let me know how it works out, I'd be curious to know! :)
M

This post was edited

This past summer we visited a clothing optional resort and they offered a clothing optional yoga class and my wife and I attended the class and of the attendance it was mostly older males and few females who were all clothed and showed quite an interest when we attended the class nude. The instructor introduced herself then came up to us and offered to hold the start of the class until we put on comfortable clothing, but when we explained to her we were fine attending nude if it didn't bother anyone else in which she admitted she had never had anyone attend nude to a co-ed class even though it was a clothing optional resort.

This post was edited

Thanks for the insight ladies!
This past Sunday I hosted a Red Tent gathering at my house and got even more insights from my sistars.
I'm looking forward to starting the Women's only class tomorrow. I'll keep you all posted!
Hugs of Light!
K

This post was edited

which resort was it

This post was edited

The resort that I go to has a Co-ed Yoga on the weekends.

This post was edited
RE:Nude Yoga, Co-ed or Ladies only?

Hi, & a VERY HAPPY NUDE YEAR, from chilly Scotland, to all the readers here..

Well, i have been going to a 'skinny swim' in Glasgow since June, 2016.. We hav a wonderful Lady yoga teacher, a dancer too, who takes 2 classes every Sunday evening.. Yess, we hav a mixed class... ALL nude, & the teacher, is topless too... She says she'd MUCH rather teach a mixed class & naked too, as there's NO fights on who's wearing the best outfit...!!!

I kno i luv my times there.. & i feel SOO much better after a good hours streaching.. Soo, i'd say.. Just go & enjoy it.. Who cares if it's mixed... ;-)

And, IF ur ever in Glasgow, just check out our website & join us... 'Glasgow Continental' & 'Arlington Baths Club'.. The oldest privatly owned club in Europe, opened in 1870...

This post was edited

I would rather practice yoga with women. if men are there, it's not really yoga.

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying that the men are there just to look at naked women?

I can tell you that I would be there for the yoga. And I'll bet you that if any men show up just to look at naked women, by their second or third session they would be there for the yoga, too. It might just take them a little more time to get clued in, because of the nude-woman fetish that society drills into us, but give them the benefit of the doubt, please.

This post was edited

I can tell you that I would be there for the yoga. And I'll bet you that if any men show up just to look at naked women, by their second or third session they would be there for the yoga, too.

My resort has co-ed naked yoga every weekend, and I can confirm that the participants are clearly more into their poses than what's going on around them. The focus on keeping the poses becomes the primary concern.

This post was edited

Wish I was closer

This post was edited

Wish I was closer

This post was edited