We want to take a vac to the carribbean soon whats a good resort for nudist?

We don't want to book somewhere online and then get there and its a dump or what we were wanting. We just to go relax and drink in the buff with other people that are in there 30's or 40's. Hope someone can help us out Thanks Lisa

This topic was edited
RE: We want to take a vac to the carribbean

Best to take a small vac,it's easier to carry.

This post was edited
RE: We want to take a vac to the carribbean soon whats a good resort for nudist?

Club Orient in St. Martin. The age range will span a wide range, but we've never been the only ones in that range. You also have the option of heading down all of Orient Beach to find a bar with a younger crowd... after putting your clothes back on, of course!

This post was edited
RE: We want to take a vac to the carribbean soon whats a good resort for nudist?

I have also been to Orient twice and would love to go again some day. The first time was in 1995 before the hurricane. I stayed further down the beach at a place name L'Hoste. It was a little more affordable and I was able to book it with the local travel agent. I would walk down the beach every morning and rent a beach chair and umbrella. At the resort you can eat at a restaurant named Papaguyo's. There is also a rib joint, Pedro's I thing is the name. Pedro's is just off the resort. There is a lot of little places along the beach, Kon Tiki comes to mind. You can rent catamarans and sea doos, ride the banana boat or parasail. The nude part of the beach is lovely and at that time there was a daytime nude cruise to the nearby Tintamere island. The second time I went was about 4 years ago, we spent the day at Orient on the 4th of July. We stayed in Marigo, and rented a car it was a lot of fun. Check out the old fort in Marigo and explore the little restaurants. There is one named Le Bisto that is suppose to be quite good. I didn't actually make it to that one. Don't go when it is that far off-season. We went up to the top of Pic Paradis which is the highest point in St Martin. The view was lovely but don't go at night. We saw an absolutely huge Iguana on the way back down. The butterfly museum is also a nice quick nearby day trip.

This post was edited

Check the reviews for the places you're interested in on Trip Advisor dot com. Good feedback from people.
NT

This post was edited
RE: We want to take a vac to the carribbean

This post was edited