Dang it's Cold :-)

Brenda and I woke up yesterday to freezing drizzle, and a sheet of ice everywhere...

I can see why people (and birds) fly south for the winter...

Dreams of Arizona dance in my head...

Any 'snowbirds' on here?

and where do you like to go when it's too cold at home?

This topic was edited
RE: Dang it's Cold :-)

If it's any consolation, we've had a miserable, cold wet and windy week here in the UK, and now they say the next 2-3 days will be below 0, with a high risk of some snow!
I can't go south cos the English Channel is in the way, so roll on the summer :(

This post was edited
RE: Dang it's Cold :-)

Well, I'll make everyone happy! 15 miles south of San Antonio, TX. Last night was 39, today's high because it was mostly cloudy all day was a balmy 55, tonight 42, tomorrow 65 and cloudy, tomorrow night 55, Sunday mostly cloudy and 78, Sunday night 57. So see guys, it's chilly everywhere, and when that sun doesn't shine down here, brrrrr. I was told today it is officially winter, the groundskeeper was wearing insulated coverall's. They all looked at me like I had grown horns when I was sitting out in the 45 degree air for a short when the sun broke through the clouds.

I guess this official makes us snowbirds, though I'm trying like heck to NOT fly back in the spring...

WARM wishes to all,
Jerry (& Jackie)

This post was edited
cold

Its even cold down here in Georgia, actually wearing clothes.

This post was edited
RE: cold

I feel your pain. Shoot, it's actually been down into the sixties here in South Florida...

This post was edited
it's cold outside

Stepped outside the other day wearing only a tee shirt to get the dog, it was definately COLD !

This post was edited
RE: it's cold outside

I can only say we have been blessed here at De Anza springs naturist resort, we have been outside every day this week nude gardening or hiking around taking nude pictures. Some days have been over 80 degrees and sunshine, did have a couple of days rain over the turkey day last week, but it has been way behind on rain for a long time.

This post was edited

You better believe it's cold. I've had the unfortunate task or moving back to MN from FL. Stupid economy and job market. I could be enjoying fairly comfortable temps rather then freezing temps and snow on the ground.

This post was edited

Soon be spring and warm enough for outdoor nude work.

This post was edited

Soon be spring and warm enough for outdoor nude work.

I look forward to that every year!!!

This post was edited
RE:Dang it's Cold :-)

Cold ???? Up here yesterday wake up call -13 thats cold!!! Come on spring...

This post was edited