First time naked

Lets here about some peoples first time to be nude with other nudists. At the beach, a resort or just at the house cooking out. Maybe some stories about other peoples first encounters will helpsome who are new to this. Maybe bring back memories for those who have been at it for a while. I have not beento a resort yet but have been to a local swimming hole and a few places in Ark. I remember the excitement, the fear and the fun. "What will everyone think? what will they say?" Heck, no one even paid attention cause they were all naked too. Its the same as any other get together but without clothes. I was scared, kind of excited like I was doing something I wasnt supposed to. But when everyone else just stripped down and jumped in it was no big deal. Just everyone having a good time.

This topic was edited
RE: First time naked

My local resort also doesn't have any openings in their quota for single male members.
No problem. I phone ahead, and go as a "guest" or "visitor."
It's kinda surprising how many members now mistake me for being a member when I'm not !

This post was edited

I went skinny dipping with friends a little over25 years ago. We found a path through the woods to a local lake. As long as we watched out for boaters, it was a nice secluded spot. I'm pretty sure one of the guys stripped down first but the rest of us soon followed. It was comfortable and fun.

We went back there time and again for many years until greedy developers bulldozed the trees and built a bunch of big ugly townhouses.

This post was edited

I had emailed ahead to the Rock for my first visit. On arrival, I was asked to park and come back for registration and the tour. I got out of the car, threw my shorts and shirt in the backseat and walked back to the gatehouse to register with just my wallet in hand. One look from D and she laughed saying "Boy, You couldn't wait to get here could you?" One of those days you just don't forget.

This post was edited

Great idea for a topic. Was in Panama, at a resort with my then girlfriend (now wife). Literally stumbled upon a fairly sheltered but well-signed nude beach a few hundred yards from the resort, down a weathered path. Had always wanted to try, but had never really had the opportunity. Went through the trees and just went for it. Was so exhilarated that I convinced my girlfriend to join me the next day. After a little trepidation, she joined me and well, we never returned to the textile beach to the end of the holiday. Met and introduced ourselves to a number of other couples, with whom we hung with and, in fact, with whom we became friends back home (we all lived within a 100 mi or so, and hung out there as well for a few years. Other than meeting my wife and having kids, it is the best thing I have ever done. Thanks for the opporunity to tell the story. Anyone else?
I've got stories that would curl your hair.LOL. Not first time nude but similar. Got as far as Costa Rica a few years ago. Drove 30 plus miles to the supposedly nude beach. My wife did not go with me. I encountered just two topless galson the almost deserted beach. Not wanting to offend anyone, I kept my swim suit on the entire time. Encountered more nudity in the disco back at the resort. ha, ha
Would like to here more about nudism in Panama.

This post was edited

Hmmmm....surely there are some more True Nudists out there in Internetland with stories to tell?

This post was edited

Theres always the polar bear club. Why put off til tommorrow what you can do today.

This post was edited

But they wear swim suits.
I think I'd need more than a swimsuit before I'd get in any water that has ice in it. BRRRRrrrrrr!

This post was edited

Well NudeInMA it sounds like an oppurtunity to start a new group??????????

This post was edited

The first time I went nude in a public setting in mixed company was when I went to a nudist resort because I wanted to go skinny-dipping like I used to at the YMCA before it went co-ed and required bathing suits. It was at the resort that I learned how comfortable it was to be nude and feel the fresh air and sunshine all over my body. I liked it so much that I joined the club as soon as I could and made as many visits as I could. I also joined a lot of other nudist organizations and attended a lot of their events. I have even been on and enjoyed nude cruises. I now hate wearing clothing and now that I live in a clothing optional community the only times I am dressed is when it is too cold to go around nude or when I am going to town for my shopping.

This post was edited

Like many Texans, I had my first nudist experience at Hippie Hollow, the only legally nude public beach in Texas. When I first undressed, I felt very uncomfortable. I was sure someone would see me and call the police. After walking around for awhile and seeing that other people were nude and that no one even noticed my nudity, I felt much more comfortable and free. When I saw park rangers walking around and not bothering the naked people, I felt much more confident. The feeling of walking around outside and swimming in the lake completely unencumbered by clothing was exhilarating.

I visited a couple of other venues in the area where nudity was informally established, and I felt so blessed to be able to enjoy nature completely naked and in the company of like-minded people, all without worrying about shocking somebody or getting arrested. I wich nudity were legal and accepted in all natural places open to the public.

This post was edited