Thanks!

You gave me a reason to add to my post count. Oh, I am knocking on the Ladie's Room door. Knock, Knock, who's here?

This post was edited
RE: Ooops!

Knock first next time! Jen xoxo
Sorry Mum!

Ahh....I've been waiting for a Brit to reach a post count of 1776 Congratulations Phil!
Ahhhhhhhhh, .......

The Battle of Trenton!

I remember it well!

This post was edited

knock, knock...supposed to say ooops now...(lame post count attempt)...
Come on in, Ocmick!
Hmmm....where are all the other ladies? Jackie? Linda? Rudie? Anyone else? DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE IN HERE WITH THEM!!
Jen

I'm sorry...I didn't think I was gone that long. I had to powder my nose.

This post was edited

((((((((Linda!)))))))) Finally! As much as I love all these guys, it was a lot of testosterone for the ladies room!

Jen

This post was edited

I guess they needed some fresh air after staying in their locker room for too long.

This post was edited

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((JACKIE!!!!))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You're back! How've you been? This has been my lucky day, two of the people I've been missing the most - you and Lookn - have posted! Whoohoo!

Okay, Azimuth, Earl and others, where are you? Time to check in!

Jen

This post was edited

He's a guy, we are all curious what the hell goes on in womens rooms / spaces and why do women go the the bathroom together?

This post was edited

He's a guy, we are all curious what the hell goes on in womens rooms / spaces and why do women go the the bathroom together?

It has been said that there is strength in numbers.

This post was edited

It has been said that there is strength in numbers.

There is definitely more clout with the larger numbers.... One reason when we speak against proposed legislative bills we need to belong to one or both US nationals. When asked how many members we have, it sounds great to say that one has over 100,000 rather than one has 45,000 and the other 16,000.
:) Cheri

This post was edited