RE: Who loves it here? ME!!!

I was welcomed in to The Butt Naked/Super Nudist club today. I hate to type, write or anything else that Im no good at, but its so great here Im just a typing. Gotta love it here!!!

This post was edited

I enjoy it here being able to chat and all with outher people that enjoy being nude the same as i do

This post was edited

And the humor, can't forget that. (Although sometimes seems dry). Just jokin, on a serious note, I like it 'cause there are so many laid back ppl here.
Yeah! ... Steve, (SuperDad) is so laid back,

He keeps falling off his chair!

Pillows. Lots and lots of pillows. We need more for him. Donations being accepted. Please drop them off in the drop box situated in the entrance of the site. Plush carpeting (but not shag, PLEASE) would be helpful too. Superdad needs help moving a chair as well, any volunteers?
Jen
That's the second time you said that,
what's wrong with shag,
it feels NICE, under ya toes!

I'm with you Lin!

Lets start a shag pile appreciation society!

LOL...Phil and Lin, Many, many, many years ago I ran my own house cleaning service. One place had shag. It was a nightmare to vacuum and then when the kids spilled paint or ink or something on it they hired me to clean it (not my expertise) it was the most nightmarish job I took on...and I swore I would never, EVER, take on a job where shag was involved. Prior to that I thought shag was pretty cool. Now I avoid it like the plague!

Jen

This post was edited

I was welcomed in to The Butt Naked/Super Nudist club today. I hate to type, write or anything else that Im no good at, but its so great here Im just a typing. Gotta love it here!!!

Congratulations, Blue Iron!!!!!

This post was edited

And the humor, can't forget that. (Although sometimes seems dry). Just jokin, on a serious note, I like it 'cause there are so many laid back ppl here.
Yeah! ... Steve, (SuperDad) is so laid back,

He keeps falling off his chair!

Pillows. Lots and lots of pillows. We need more for him. Donations being accepted. Please drop them off in the drop box situated in the entrance of the site. Plush carpeting (but not shag, PLEASE) would be helpful too. Superdad needs help moving a chair as well, any volunteers?
Jen
That's the second time you said that,
what's wrong with shag,
it feels NICE, under ya toes!

I'm with you Lin!

Lets start a shag pile appreciation society!

LOL...Phil and Lin, Many, many, many years ago I ran my own house cleaning service. One place had shag. It was a nightmare to vacuum and then when the kids spilled paint or ink or something on it they hired me to clean it (not my expertise) it was the most nightmarish job I took on...and I swore I would never, EVER, take on a job where shag was involved. Prior to that I thought shag was pretty cool. Now I avoid it like the plague!
Jen
Ahhhhhh, thanks Jen, mystery solved.

I knew you'd have a good reason!

This post was edited

Bio 160 kicked my naked butt when I took it as a college junior way back in 1970. This is much more fun.

I mean, it really is: I just joined the site a week beforeThanksgiving and already feel I am getting to know some folks well!

Naked Badger

This post was edited

I love it here as well. My wife, who is pretty new to social nudism has warmed up to this site as well. We will be doing our pics soon to be certified as a couple. She trusts you here and that is important to me. Thanks everyone! Now I need a naked study buddy...... anyone doing Biology 160? This class is kicking my naked butt!!!
It is good to hear about your wife camp, there are some great people here, thanks to one of them in particular. TT1 created this site to promote nudism and there are many wonderfull people who help keep this a great site. I won't mention them becauseit would take so long and I would probable leave some out trying to list them all. The people here are what makes it so great.
Sorry I can't help as a study buddy, I only took biology in high school since it I placed out of it in college. I doubt I would remember much of it from my junior year in high school since we are about to have our 35th class reunion.

This post was edited

I love it here as well. My wife, who is pretty new to social nudism has warmed up to this site as well. We will be doing our pics soon to be certified as a couple. She trusts you here and that is important to me. Thanks everyone! Now I need a naked study buddy...... anyone doing Biology 160? This class is kicking my naked butt!!!

Hey camp, glad you love it here and so glad your wife is warming up to the site. I was pretty new to social nudism as well when my husband and I first joined. They many wonderful, wonderful people here helped me alot in understanding what the "social" aspect of nudism was all about. (yep, even the ones I disagreed with) Hoping your wife will get involved on occasion on the forum. The few women here who post on a regular basis would love to have a little more company! (Not that we don't absolutely adore all youguys, but it's nice to have a little feminine back up from time to time )

Jen

This post was edited