Hot damn! I'm barefoot!

I mean, I'm more than barefoot, I'm barenaked right now. But I'm glad to see that you can see that I really am sincere about getting my clothes off ... top, undies (ugh) ...
Starkers, here I come! ... er, here I am!
Badger

This topic was edited
RE: Hot damn! I'm barefoot!

I mean, I'm more than barefoot, I'm barenaked right now. But I'm glad to see that you can see that I really am sincere about getting my clothes off ... top, undies (ugh) ... Starkers, here I come! ... er, here I am!Badger

I remember that title turnover, about a year ago. Stick around at it'll grow!
I have one more post to make for 500!!!!!!!!!
Gator1

This post was edited

I sure hope so, Gator, I sure hope so! But at least I'm barefoot ...
Who thinks up these descriptors anyway? ... Let's get naked.
Badger

This post was edited

Haha, ..... thanks Nudein,

Nice One!

I'll pinch that if I may!

This post was edited

... to which we all aspire! Good on you!
Now: let's all get naked and ...
... get on beyond barefoot.
Badger

This post was edited

Congrats badger, I too remember getting barefoot a year ago, now you just need to shed the rest of your clothes. LOL

This post was edited

Well, this is what impresses me, TexAg: that you went from barefoot from super nudist in a year or less. Hats (among other things) off to you!
Badger

This post was edited

Thanks Badger, but actually I think all of us did, I think I joined before most of the others did, if fact I am the one to blame for telling phil about this site. LOL

This post was edited

If you know any more like Phil bring em on over here. We need more good ones like him here and yourself here.

This post was edited

If you know any more like Phil bring em on over here. We need more good ones like him here and yourself here.
Thanks, I have invited other that came here and were great, but have had to take a hiatus for personal reasons. I will definately let anyone I know what a great place this is and continue to bring True Nudists here.

This post was edited

Awwwww, shucks!
Thanks Mate!

Cheque is in the post!

This post was edited