Nude Birthday Party

Today I had a birthday party for myself and had a few of my friends from TN over my house. I had never had a nude birthday party before. It was a lot of fun, we had pizza, cake, potato salad, cookies, chips and soda. We all had a good time together in the nude. I think a nude birthday party is best cause after all thats how i came into the world. Life is short, Party naked!!!

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Birthday Party

Its only fair that everyone wear their birthday suit to the party. Wouldnt you agree?

This post was edited

How rude of me. I tried to make a funny and completely overlooked wishing you a happy birthday. I hope it was a great day.

This post was edited

Happy Birthday Wally!

This post was edited

Happy birthday! -- A day late, butthe wish isnot only sincere, it's naked.
Birthdays are for birthday suits: I'm glad you got to use yours.
Badger

This post was edited

sounds awsome, Happy Birthday mate.

This post was edited

How rude of me. I tried to make a funny and completely overlooked wishing you a happy birthday. I hope it was a great day.
Yes I agree that a nude bithday party is the only way, birthday party in your birthday suit and your birthday wishes are actually a day early my Party was Saturday, my actual birthday is on Monday the 23rd. Thank you for the birthday wishes though

This post was edited

Well it's Monday 23rd here, so Happy Birthday Wally and good on you for having a naked party.

This post was edited

Happy Birthday Wally. The nude party was a great way to celebrate it.

This post was edited
Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
Glad you had fun!

This post was edited

reliving you 12th birthday with a new twist?

This post was edited