RE: Can you name the song from the picture?

So, you can see it ???
I've using Firefox with Windows XP SP2. It's visible here with no problem.

Is it visible now?

OK, figured it out.
*I* am not going to be able to view images from my own server, due the ZyNOS firewall, ( ZyNOS is unhackable ) and the way this site "links" photo's, but doesn't actually post the photo, just the link, and your browser loads the photo from the hosting site directly.
SO, going back to post #1, I can assist with hosting space, just that *I* won't be able to see them.
Still, what should have worked in post #1 must work, lest the hosting site has a problem ??
Hmmmm...........

This post was edited

living on the edge?

Jaydog, LOVE your response to Curt's photo! Curt...I'm getting dizzy just looking at that. LOL, Gator...too funny!

Jen

This post was edited

living on the edge?

Jaydog, LOVE your response to Curt's photo! Curt...I'm getting dizzy just looking at that. LOL, Gator...too funny!

Jen

Where men are men, and birds are scared !
Now that I know you can all see it, that triangular thing looking down, is actually tower top at 1900.
The foot is on the "pole" ( which is a 4 foot face latice tower section 100 feet high ) at about 1994.
The guy in the photo is a local hot-shot 20 something kid, but worked well.
There might be a song...... ??

This post was edited

I suppose that after a hundred feet or so, it doesn't make any difference how far up you are.

Common misconception.
10 feet can kill you, and without a harness at 20 feet I WILL fire you !
Typically, a human *can* survive a fall of about 30 feet, or about the same as a house cat, but I did have a friend die from a 12 foot fall about 20 years ago.

This post was edited

"Where men are men, and birds are scared !"
Haha! .... love it!

Wow Curt, rather you than ME! .... I once took a cable car from Chamonix, (France) up to the top of Mont Blanch . It starts way back from the foot of the mountain, so until you actually get over the mountain, you are suspended miles above the ground. I have NEVER felt so ill.

I could make sure I didn't fall off your tower, but I would be scared to death, that some nut in a light aircraft, might come along!

This post was edited

it's an aerosmith song that seemed like it could fit the picture.

This post was edited