protected photos?

How do we know that the pictures that we publish are not going to give pages prohibited?

This topic was edited
RE: protected photos?

Whatever protections the site puts in place, it doesn't really matter. Any photo that can be viewed, can be saved, regardless of the protections and it doesn't take any fancy software to do it. You can simply do a screen capture and then crop/edit the photo in any software from Paint to Microsoft Word to fancy photo editing software. If you are that concerned about your photos, simply don't post them in the first place.

This post was edited

no matter how many warning you post someone can take and repost them anywhere, so you live in the usa and your going to sue someone in spain ? i have seen several of mine on other sites and thats the chance i took. when i was younger i was member of a nudist camp that made a video and were in several nudist magazines that i had no problem participating in. i always figured that nudism should be acceptable and i wanted to be part of it.

This post was edited

The site does not require nude photos. For many users, including the most active and articulate ones, a face pic or pic in the context of your life is more important than a nude one. If you are concerned about a pic escaping to the wider world, don't post it. This is not a function of poor site security, but just of life on the internet. If you post a face pic, and somebody swipes and reposts it, so what? It's not a naked picture, and it's no longer in a nudist context.
And really, for most of us, the escape of a non-sexual naked picture is not really a serious issue. I've had some of mine show up reposted elsewhere, and friends - these are, of course, people who browse for nude photos - have alerted me. So what? They were not pictures I'm embarrassed by.

This post was edited