RE: What is your favorite thing to do in the nude?

just living!

That says it all

This post was edited

My favorite thing to do inthe nude is hike to, and spend time at, Deep Creek Hot Springs.

This post was edited

My favorite thing is being at home. My husband and I declared our home a nudist zone. We are always nude at home and guests are encouraged to join in.
Second favorite is outdoor activity. I love hiking, cycling and just hanging aroung naked in the sun.

This post was edited

And why is it better naked?
Everything is better naked than captured in ctothes.

This post was edited
RE: Farming!

A farmer has some unique situations available to him in which he can strip off and enjoy nudism while working. There's always an 'out of the way' field where he can strip and enjoy sun and nature naturally. I also like to mow the lawn nude (away from the road, tho). To a farmer (and his GF), his farm is his own personal summer "nude resort".

Hi
Never heard the point made so well. There are not many work days where I cannot be naked at least part of the day. As long as I am away from the main road I'm clothes free. I do keep clothes handy nin case of visitors and I do get them, mostly neighbours. I think they just stop to say hi and see my daisy dukes and tee.
KAREN

This post was edited

driving at daytime..of course! it s gimme a feel of freedom and it is so enjoyable..

This post was edited
RE: Swiimming

arcwelding....OUCH...lol

This post was edited
RE: Favourite thing to do nude?

Toss up between swimmimg and hiking!

This post was edited
RE: Favourite thing to do nude?

Toss up between swimmimg and hiking!
They are on list of things to do while nude.

This post was edited
Swimming

I concur with so many others -- swimming is my favorite activity to do in the nude. The feeling of water gliding over your body...there is simply nothing else like it. We were intended to swim naked and that's that.
Beyond that, really any physical activity I enjoy better when I'm naked. I love visiting nude beaches and walking for miles and miles stark naked along the shore. Hiking. And over the past several years, yoga.
Of course, spending the whole day at home nude and reading a book is just fine by me too. :)

This post was edited