RE: What is your favorite thing to do in the nude?

I enjoy doing everything nude.There are some things I would like to do nude,but someone would call the police.I enjoy laying by the pool,a nice walk on a nature trail,housework,driving at night,surfing the internet,sex.Being nude makes every task easier.

This post was edited

touring a brewery naked was pretty cool, an evening naked at the Eden Project in cornwall was fun, weekends at a famous waterpark is brilliant. swimming naked is fun too. my favourite thing to do naked is spend time with other naturists doing whatever we want to do, dancing, eating, drinking, walking in the countryside.

This post was edited

Socializing and spending time with our nudist friends. We just spent a week with close friends that are also nudists, in CO. Shortly, we'll be spending some time with other close friends, also nudists, in Washington. In about 6 weeks, we will again spend some time with more close friends, also nudists, from Canada. We will meet in Palm Springs. We normally all visit and spend time together but seems this year that everyone's calendar conflicts except for ours! :D

This post was edited

Everything is better when you can do it nude, swimming, exercising, housework,the list goes on. Even working is better if you are nude, which is what I am right now, in the office to finish up some things.

This post was edited

How I feel right now, I'd have to say............... sleep

This post was edited

I enjoy swimming while being nude. Its just so freeing.

This post was edited

And why is it better naked?The freedom of nudist beach is much better than having swim trunks on ...And sun bathing ....what freedoms it gives....Studland near Poole Dorset England is my local nudist beachNational trust owned ..Gran canaria for its vast dunes and quiet areas so relaxListen to the wind in the trees,And singing of the birdsMore on offer if you wish to take part....
Not never a textile beach for me,And as every one has saidSwimming

This post was edited

Not wearing clothes

This post was edited

Living.

This post was edited

Swimming

This post was edited