Sailing

Well, I haven't done it yet. But since a year ago I just love to sail. Next summer I would like to sail nude. Is there any one here who has done that already? I would like to spend as much time as possible nude on a boat, visiting hidden beaches and swimming in clear water.

This post was edited
RE: What is your favorite thing to do in the nude?

I won't talk about my favorite thing to do in the nude. That's kind of personal! Otherwise I love being nude whenever I can. Swimming, yardwork, cooking (except for frying when I wear an apron), watching TV, etc. I consider my self a nudist. I am not a sun lover nor a natureist because I don't seek out the sun or communing with nature. I don't avoid these things but, whatever I'm doing, I like to do it naked.

This post was edited
RE: What is your favorite thing to do in the nude?

I would have to put my vote in for swimming, Hot Tub, and steam room, because hate wet soggy trunks

This post was edited
nude

everything is better nude we do it all as long as we dont get caught lol

This post was edited
RE: nude

Natman, you are either real tough or crazy, hehe, I know from experience, that arcwelding can be bloody painful, even with overalls on, if a spark goes up your sleeve or down ya neck, so here's an extra big THANKS for giving us that smile.

As we ALL know, everything is better when your nude, (If it doesn't hurt!) including the housework., but for me, the best things to do nude, are the things that stimulate the nerve endings, like feeling the wind and the rain, and the sun on your skin (especially on a bike) and swimming.:)

This post was edited
Things To Do

Hiking and playing tennis...

This post was edited
Being outdoors

I enjoy being out on the river fishing or hiking through the woods nude, have been caught several times fishing nude by folks in canoes. They usually wave and ask how the fish is.

This post was edited
best thing doing nude

Swimming is obviously the best, but I love nude camping. We sleep in the nude and to wake up in the country early in the morning naked, then to prepare a pot of fresh coffee, naked, and then to spend the entire day , naked....that's the best....

This post was edited
RE: Oh All kinds

I like doing a whole range of things in the nude as well. I mainly like to go swimming nude and also go driving the country driving nude as well. I spend a large portion of my time at homeprancing around bare just enjoying the freedom of not having to wear clothes. I also enjoygoing to my local nudist clubwhere I like todo a vast range of actiivies such as swimming, bushwalking, sunbathing and just basically relaxing with other nudists.

This post was edited
what i like to do

I like to garden,go walking,sun tanning of course,and then to go quadding-ATV riding in the hills is such a feeling of freedom. Then there is the usual things like swimming.

This post was edited