favorite things to do in the nude

I enjoy fishing, boating and hiking when nude, have been caught several times whilefishing nudein river by passing canoeist.

This post was edited
why

because the sun and cool water of the river feels great

This post was edited
What is your favorite thing to do in the nude ?

Over the years I have done just about everything nude, from sunbathing, boating, swimming, in the spa, to just plain relaxing with friends. Now that I'm retired,I love the life style of taking my camper to a nudist park and doing everything nude provided the whether is nice. Thats one advantage to living in FL.NO I havn't tried welding in the nude, I'll keep my closes on when I weld as there
are certain things I don't want BURNED.

This post was edited
Driving nude

I'verecentlytaken up commuting to work nude. It's about a half hour ride down the coast--all highway. It is very comfortable.

This post was edited
RE: What is your favorite thing to do in the nude?

Well the obvious, but then probably hot tub, sleep, work out and photography ;)
TFTI, this was a fun and interesting thread to read through. Thanks to everyone for your answers.

This post was edited

I actually have two things I really enjoy doing nude. First is swimming. We have a pool in our backyard, and I have put in a lot of time and work to screen the backyard so that I can go nude anywhere in the backyard, patio and pool area.
I also really enjoy driving out of town and hiking nude on closed service roads and fire roads. These have chains or bars across the entrance to stop vehicles when they are not in use. I just part near the entrance, go around the chain or bar, hike a short way up the road and strip off. No danger of getting lost (only the one road), and if you stop frequently and really listen, very little danger of encountering anybody else. A great way to spend the day.

This post was edited

i like to work nude in my garden but what i realy would like is living nude.

This post was edited
Hiking is my new passion

I have just begun being a nudist. For the first time last summer I drove out into the mountains and took my clothes off. Walked for about a hour nude and it felt great. The one thing I might change is not leaving my clothes in my pickup. On the way back to my pickup I started to think what if someone saw my tracks and followed them to my pickup. MMMMMMMMMMMMM get back and there are people waiting for me there.

This post was edited
RE: Hiking is my new passion

That could definitely cause a scene, lol.

This post was edited
RE: Wash dishes

We don't have a dishwasher, and I invariably get whatever I'm wearing wet! Less mess when I don't dress!
HAHA, ..........Dito!!!

Phil.

This post was edited