RE: Wandering through thick dark woods, Climbing pine trees, Sledding, skiing,

I would love to go try para sailing naked. Thats sounds tops Sorry my refresh is little messed up today
Hey Skippy, we heard you the first time! .... hehe

Don't worry, we've all done it!

To avoid double posts (or even quadruple :) , never hit submit twice, if the page doesn't refresh,
hit the back button, then refresh to see if your post has been published, if not, then do the
post again, if you hit submit repeatedly you'll get multiple posts that you can't delete, and
you'll forever look like a silly billy :(

If this does happen, all you can do is hit EDIT, remove the text and replace it with a "sorry, double post" or similar.

When you edit a post on a group forum, after hitting submit, for some reason, it will always come up with "page not found" Hit the back button twice, then refresh to see your amended post.

More hints and tips can be found on the COMPUTER CLUB & F.A.Q'sforum :)

This post was edited
Wii Sports

Wii sports or Wii fit is always fun in the nude.....

This post was edited
RE: What is your favorite thing to do in the nude?

I'd have to say - doing pretty much anything in the nude feels great - not too sure about the OH&S of somethings - what do you think?

This post was edited

I do everything I can nude, I am especially fond of fishing, swimming, and hiking nude. I really feel free and close to nature when I am doing these things nude. Today was a bit cool but still pleasant so went hiking again.

This post was edited

It's not necessarily my head that I'm worried about but I do take your point...

This post was edited

Oh boy - would it ever!!

This post was edited

Sleeping, swimming and sunbathing the most favorite

This post was edited
RE: Hiking

I pretty much live nude, only get dressed when I go into town. Now that the water has cooled off too much for swimming, I have been going hiking a lot. I took a different path today, gravel gets rough on bare feet after a couple of miles. LOL

This post was edited

I like to do just about everything nude, especially swimming, exercising, hiking. I do howve use an apron while cooking (especially bacon) for obvious reasons. Clothing is just very uncomfortable.

This post was edited

Relaxing in a hot tub is nice on those rare occasions I have opportunity to do so.

This post was edited