Order that pictures appear

This is significant because a free member can only see 5 of your pictures.
In the past I have wondered why a person uploaded new pictures, because the first visible pictures are pictures that I have seen before.
Yesterday, I uploaded some new pictures. I expected my new pictures to be the first visible. Not so and that is a disappointment. The very first picture appearing is one that I uploaded months ago. Because 4 of the pictures are Christmas orientated, I expected them to be first appearing. But only 2 of the Christmas pictures appear among the first 8. In edit my pictures, there the pictures are in the order uploaded. Why is there the random order of the pictures?

This topic was edited
RE: Order that pictures appear

Perhaps the solution:
-send only two photos,!
-or upload photos to a theme in the forum or groupand then it will be visible to all members,
example:there are places for photos
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=3340
or
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=5273

This post was edited

uploading them to groups has the same problem--unless a paid member is looking they only see the first 5 random pics--usually the same one's that have always been there, I think. ONe solustion that some people use is to only have the 5 or 6 up at all, and delete all the others each time. Not qa very good solution in my mind.

This post was edited

If you're not an exhibitionist, then it really doesn't matter.
If you're a vouyer, or merely enjoy the site, then that $4 per month isn't really all that much.

This post was edited

I believe the point isn't really about nude/non-nude pictures so much as if someone takes pictures of an event such as Thanksgiving or Christmas, and wants to let the people in their friends list see them, it is very difficult. It is not really about being anexhibitionist orvoyeur, because even if the pictures are fully clothed and you want your non-paying friends to see them, they have to show up in the first five. I guess the option would be post them on Facebook or some other site to share them. The other point is that not everyone has a Visa to join, I have a pocket full of Mastercards, but not one Visa and I don't use checks, I would love to pay my 4 bucks to be a member, but have to get anotherl credit card to do so. I am rambling now, so I will shut up and go to bed...Good night all.

This post was edited

I believe the point isn't really about nude/non-nude pictures so much as if someone takes pictures of an event such as Thanksgiving or Christmas, and wants to let the people in their friends list see them, it is very difficult. It is not really about being anexhibitionist orvoyeur, because even if the pictures are fully clothed and you want your non-paying friends to see them, they have to show up in the first five. I guess the option would be post them on Facebook or some other site to share them. The other point is that not everyone has a Visa to join, I have a pocket full of Mastercards, but not one Visa and I don't use checks, I would love to pay my 4 bucks to be a member, but have to get anotherl credit card to do so. I am rambling now, so I will shut up and go to bed...Good night all.
I also like the way it used to be, the latest pics uploaded appear first. I have posted pics showing hiking or fishing and had them show up farther down where they are hard to find. It makes it harder for me to show off the fish I caught. LOL
One solution I have is that I post the pic also in a group thread as appropriate. Anyone interested in checking out the fish I caught can see them in my nude fishing blog. LOL
Thomas

This post was edited

With this random order of the pictures, it doesn't pay to upload new pictures, because the new pictures might show up further down. You don't know whether your friends would see them (especially non-paying members who can only see 5). Who has the patience to scroll down to see several sets of 8?
Little Miss Linda lately has several times added about 20 new photos, but the old photos still show up first. At first I wondered why Linda uploads new photos.
Let's go back to having the latest uploaded pictures show up first.

This post was edited

The thing about photo's, and TT1 explains this in the "blogs" section, is the bandwidth and the costs associated with it.
He built and maintains this site out of his pocket, and decided to pass on some of the costs to those that cause those costs to be higher, hence the 5 free views limit.
While I understand, and to a point, agree with the order argument from a free members standpoint, I can also easily see TT1's position.
Those that cause the increased costs should be the ones that bear that cost. It's the looky-loo's that caused his costs to go up, so.....
The five free isn't a terrible compromise. Maybe not what *I* might have done, but it's what he chose to do, and I can't argue with it.
For all we get, it's a small price. AND it's optional ! You can choose to pay by any means you can work out with him directly, through the means he has set up, or whatever, or choose not to pay at all, and simply enjoy the "free" benefits. ( even though they are NOT free to him )

This post was edited

The thing about photo's, and TT1 explains this in the "blogs" section, is the bandwidth and the costs associated with it.He built and maintains this site out of his pocket, and decided to pass on some of the costs to those that cause those costs to be higher, hence the 5 free views limit.While I understand, and to a point, agree with the order argument from a free members standpoint, I can also easily see TT1's position.Those that cause the increased costs should be the ones that bear that cost. It's the looky-loo's that caused his costs to go up, so.....The five free isn't a terrible compromise. Maybe not what *I* might have done, but it's what he chose to do, and I can't argue with it.For all we get, it's a small price. AND it's optional ! You can choose to pay by any means you can work out with him directly, through the means he has set up, or whatever, or choose not to pay at all, and simply enjoy the "free" benefits. ( even though they are NOT free to him )

Well put, Curt.

This post was edited

I do pay $4.94 a month to this site, Curt.

This post was edited

perhaps this should be an option for paid members that they can sort their pics in a chosen order. I say paid members as they are the ones that should gain from enhancements
It's a nice thought, but the coding that would be required to sort it out would be formidable, so I'd be REAL surprised if that happened.
As the sex sites know, and have known for some time, it's the photos that produce revenue, so I don't expect the cash for viewing to change.
I absolutely agree with you, but it ain't happening. There's other "enhancements" I'd much rather see first. Unfortunately, it's not my site, so it's unlikely it'll get done my way.

This post was edited