Sorta new here

hi everyone! i joined about a month ago but havent posted here in the forum yet so i thought i would add a little introduction of me to those of you in the forum here. im canudie19 and ive been a closet nudist for 4yrs or so. never been outside naked, let alone naked outside my room. im hoping with being 18 i will have more freedom to explore. ive met so many new and warm and welcoming people here so far but i always love meeting new people so if u find me interesting send me a message or add me lol. anything else you wanna know about me feel free to ask away, im an open book :)

This topic was edited
RE: Sorta new here

Hi, welcome to the forum.

This post was edited

canudie, glad to have you here. We all just like to have a good ole time. come join in.

This post was edited

Welcome to the site, Canudie!

This post was edited

Welcome to the best website on the 'net!

This post was edited

Welcome to the forum!
as you see , all good people here .
only few are insane (guess who...)

This post was edited

wow i am just so overwhelmed by all of your welcoming messages here i really appreciate. great to see the diversity of people here with age and gender, havent met a woman on here until today lol. thank you all so much :)

This post was edited

whoo pretty of topic here lol. might as well say im an abba fan while were on the topic! thanks again for the welcome everyone, im having a great time here so far :)

This post was edited

whoo pretty of topic here lol. might as well say im an abba fan while were on the topic! thanks again for the welcome everyone, im having a great time here so far :)
Thats the fun here
Someone posts things I like to cook and by the 15th post you have a debate about the advantages of eating banana in the nude on a rainy day...

This post was edited

This post was edited

Someone posts things I like to cook and by the 15th post you have a debate about the advantages of eating banana in the nude on a rainy day...

There are some who persist in diverting EVERY thread to something radically off-topic.

..,and then there are those of us that read the original post and say; Hi there, canudie19! Welcome to True Nudists. Don't pay any attention to the bickering and in-fighting. Most of the time this is a great place to be. The regulars are a bit grumpy right now due to the colder weather. Don't pay it any attention. They will acclimatize themselves again eventually.

This post was edited