new member test:(feel free to add)

As proposed by our most distinguish member:
A test for receiving new members.
legal note:
1.This test does not represent the TN site.
2. IT IS A JOKE if you didnt understand
Dear new member
Please fill the following forum
REAL SEX:
Now the real pic:
Please answer the following questions:
(Circle the sentence that suit you better)
Question 1.
I am here to meet people , networking and chat
I am here to post in the forms my darkest thoughts.
I am here to meet womens , preferably good looking ( by the way , that is actualy borrowed from a profile here)
Question 2. (carful, trick question )
I am a normal person with deep thoughts and I like to share them
I am a very happy person and I like to share my happiness on cam!
I am a deranged troll and all I want to do is pee everybody off all over the forum!
Question3. (Delete the ones you dont agree with, may delete all)
I think that its a free country and everybody has the right to do WHAT ever they want in this site no matter what.
I dont see why you say a boner is a bad thing, it can happened to all of us , we are naturist and a boner is a natural thing!
First thing Ill do when I log in is create a cool group called nudists who like to swing and then go to the bathroom outdoor while being watched by other people
As long as I dont break the rules here I can antagonize whomever I want!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For office use only:
Comity observations:
Member qualifies es:
a) troll
b) potential true nudist
c)cant say , he is from Venezuela.

This topic was edited
RE: new member test:(feel free to add)

As proposed by our most distinguish member: A test for receiving new members. legal note: 1.This test does not represent the TN site. 2. IT IS A JOKE if you didnt understand, you are too stupid to be here in the first place.
Dear new member Please fill the following forum Age: Most common formula is: 50% -8. If this slides you under the 18 YO minimum, add as necessary.Sex: A simple " yes" answer is not enough.REAL SEX: Male. female or otherwiseLocation: Some where exotic.Profile pic: An easily recognized TV or movie personality will probably not qualify.Now the real pic: Recent, within the last 20 to 30 years.Please answer the following questions: (Circle the sentence that suit you better) Question 1. I am here to post in the formus my darkest thoughts. I am here to meet women ,only good looking ( by the way) ,Question 2. (careful, trick question ) I am a deranged troll and all I want to do is piss everybody off all over the forum! Question3. (Delete the ones you dont agree with, may delete all) I think that its a free country and everybody has the right to do WHAT ever they want in this site no matter what. I dont see why you say a boner is a bad thing, it can happened to all of us , we are naturist and a boner is a natural thing! (and should be displayed proudly on this site since I am probably one of the few men in the entire world to achieve one)
First thing Ill do when I log in is create a cool group called nudists who like to swing and then go to the bathroom outdoors while being watched by other people. Group sex at the pool is another possibility. As long as I dont break the rules here I can antagonize whomever I want!

Please rush the Cert. Process as I amdyingto be a respected member of this site.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For office use only: Comity observations: Member qualifies as: a) troll c)can't say , he is from Venezuela.

Since I am not computer literate and could not figure out how to draw the circles I have deleted all answers to all that did not apply. Thank for making this profile easy to fill in.

This post was edited

Oy, oy, oy ... Vay, vay, vay.
(Visualize aBADGER with forepaws on forehead, crying)

This post was edited

Oy, oy, oy ... Vay, vay, vay.(Visualize aBADGER with forepaws on forehead, crying)
Sorry! I didn't realize this was under the Fun & Humor category when I responded . I only deal in serious subjects.

This post was edited

Oy, oy, oy ... Vay, vay, vay. (Visualize aBADGER with forepaws on forehead, crying)
Sorry! I didn't realize this was under the Fun & Humor category when I responded . I only deal in serious subjects.
lol
Carful Art.. you keep plating with me its at your own risk
Someone might take you seriously and band you
( I already learned to live with that reality)
Thanks for playing

This post was edited

Oy, oy, oy ... Vay, vay, vay. (Visualize aBADGER with forepaws on forehead, crying)
lol
Carful Art.. you keep plating with me its at your own risk
Someone might take you seriously and band you
( I already learned to live with that reality)
Thanks for playing

Hey Bman,
I'll take the risk if you will. It's not likely to effect my retirement income. Is it? ?????

This post was edited

Look: doesn't everything affect our retirement income?
Badger

This post was edited

bump... for the benefit of some...

This post was edited

bump... for the benefit of some...
Thanks,
It's about time we had some fun here, again.

This post was edited