RE: is it ok to

You know Bman, everyone else is making snow angels. You could make some sand angels. I know I would if I could find some darn sand and sun.

This post was edited

You know Bman, everyone else is making snow angels. You could make some sand angels. I know I would if I could find some darn sand and sun.
Actually going to be in Margarita island for a new years , lots of beach , pool , sunbathing and a 24/7 dad so probably will make some castles with the girls
only downside? TEXTILE vacation..

This post was edited

I remember reading a story about a nude beach where the regulars had a strategy to deal with gawkers, who were usually on boats a short distance from the beach. When it became obvious that someone was gawking them, a signal would be given and all people would get in line, their backs to the boat, bend over and yell "Moooon patrol" or "Whoooooo." The gawkers would then either be embarassed and leave, or do a moon of their own in return. Apparently, those who mooned in return would eventually become converts.

Occasionally we have boats come by the nude beach where I go to blow their horn and have several people moon the ones on shore. Usually there will be a few that get up and moon them back. LOL

This post was edited

I still havent found any sand or ocean. No sand angels yet.

This post was edited

yes.yes... finaly...

I always suspected The Simpsons would make fine and true nudists. Maybe it was Bart's famous skateboard ride that made me think that way.

This post was edited

I still havent found any sand or ocean. No sand angels yet.

I know this is an answer to an older post...did you ever visit Shipwreck Beach/Island. Sandy Bares, a nonlanded club goes there as a group from time to tim.

This post was edited

I always suspected The Simpsons would make fine and true nudists. Maybe it was Bart's famous skateboard ride that made me think that way.

I remember the episode where Marge had started a campaign against cartoon violence, and this led to a vary sanitized version of "Itchy and Scratchy." It also moved kids away from the TV and into the playgrounds.

Later, though, she refused to join a citizens' group who wanted to see a touring of the famous "David" statue cancelled. Marge thought the statue was acceptable. The woman who led the group said "I TOLD you she would be soft on full-frontal nudity!"

Unfortunately, it also led to the de-sanitization of Itchy and Scratchy and the return of children in droves to their TV sets.

This post was edited

I remember reading a story about a nude beach where the regulars had a strategy to deal with gawkers, who were usually on boats a short distance from the beach. When it became obvious that someone was gawking them, a signal would be given and all people would get in line, their backs to the boat, bend over and yell "Moooon patrol" or "Whoooooo." The gawkers would then either be embarassed and leave, or do a moon of their own in return. Apparently, those who mooned in return would eventually become converts.
This is exactly what we used to do at hippy hollow.

This post was edited