Merry Christmas

To all my friends and regulars here and specially to:
Jen & Steve, Art, Phil, Linda, Nudinma, Gerry, bxnanude, cherry, catbird, Blue iron, Curt, ocmick,Jacky, txag_1975, wirral_naturist,Gator1, Knarfje
(If I forgot anyone, SORRY!)
Wanted to be the first one to say:
HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
May God bless your homes with happiness and joy.
May prosperity and abundance will be yours to share.
May your wishes ,hopes and dreams come true.
May your path will be filled with colors and sunrises.
May good health and comfort will be your share.
Merry Christmas to all and a happy New Year!
Yours.
Bman.

This topic was edited
RE: Mary chrisms.

And a Merry Christmas to you as well Bman. Hope your hollidays are full of fun and sunny nude time.

This post was edited

Back atcha, bud !
Translation : back at you, friend.

This post was edited

Merry Christmas to you all - anddon't forget ..................

This post was edited
Happy Holidays

Amen

This post was edited

To all my friends and regulars here and specially to: Jen & Steve, Art, Phil, Linda, Nudinma, Gerry, bxnanude, cherry, catbird, Blue iron, Curt, ocmick,Jacky, txag_1975, wirral_naturist,Gator1, Knarfje (If I forgot anyone, SORRY!) Wanted to be the first one to say: HAPPY HOLIDAYS. May God bless your homes with happiness and joy. May prosperity and abundance will be yours to share. May your wishes ,hopes and dreams come true. May your path will be filled with colors and sunrises. May good health and comfort will be your share. Merry Christmas to all and a happy New Year! Yours. Bman.

Feliz Navidad e prospero ano nuevo! Bman - Ti amo, mi amigo!

(We think you're English is probably better thanour Spanish!)

Jen and Steve

This post was edited

Thank you, and to you, too, BMan!
Gator1

This post was edited
RE: Merry chrisms.

Thanks Bman and a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Nude Year to you all.

This post was edited
RE: Merry Christmas

I'm appreciative of being included in your list, there are others as wellwho've contributed much more to the sense of community here at TN. Best wishes of the Holiday Season to you and yours, Bman, may you have a wonderful Christmas too. Lucas
I didnt mean to say anyone is not included , hence if I forgot anyone- sorry , I am pretty new here and mentioned those who I know ( or see here)to some level already.
My intention is to all TN and not only the ones on the list

This post was edited
RE: Merry Christmas

I'm appreciative of being included in your list, there are others as wellwho've contributed much more to the sense of community here at TN. Best wishes of the Holiday Season to you and yours, Bman, may you have a wonderful Christmas too. Lucas
I didnt mean to say anyone is not included , hence if I forgot anyone- sorry , I am pretty new here and mentioned those who I know ( or see here)to some level already.
My intention is to all TN and not only the ones on the list

Relax! ...... we know what you meant.

This post was edited
Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

This post was edited