RE: Merry Christmas

Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar! For all of you, the Dutch version.
I would not even begin to try to pronounce this.
Easy:
Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar!v
Kidding

This post was edited
RE: Merry Christmas & happy holidays to everyone

May each and every one of you have a grand holiday season and a fantastic 2010 with lots of happiness.
:) Cheri

This post was edited

To all my friends and regulars here and specially to: Jen & Steve, Art, Phil, Linda, Nudinma, Gerry, bxnanude, cherry, catbird, Blue iron, Curt, ocmick,Jacky, txag_1975, wirral_naturist,Gator1, Knarfje (If I forgot anyone, SORRY!) Wanted to be the first one to say: HAPPY HOLIDAYS. May God bless your homes with happiness and joy. May prosperity and abundance will be yours to share. May your wishes ,hopes and dreams come true. May your path will be filled with colors and sunrises. May good health and comfort will be your share. Merry Christmas to all and a happy New Year! Yours. Bman.

Thank you for including me on the list. May you all have a Merry and Joyful Christmas. Remember who is the reason for the season.

And Happy Nude Year too.

This post was edited

A very Merry Christmas to you Bman and a rockin New Year...

This post was edited
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

This post was edited

So I want to join these wishes. Frohe Weihnachten und ein gesegnetes neues Jahr! as its called in Germany.
Merry Christmas!

This post was edited