Longest time spent nude

What is the longest time you have spent nude in a continuous period? Putting on shorts, shirt, robe etc., stops the clock for this. So from the time you first got nude until you put something on. Footwear won't count for this, as well as a hat if you need one. For me it has been 217 hours straight, that's a little over 9 days. I got nude at 10:45 on a Friday morning and didn't put anything on until 1:45 PM the following Sunday, more than a week later.I did wear a cap sometimes when out in the sun to shade my eyes, and flip flops when walking over gravel surfaces. Other than thatall I may have had on was some sun tan oil. So what is YOUR personal best longest time nude?

This topic was edited
RE: Longest time spent nude

We are just home from a naturist resort, and we spent six days in a row without any clothes.
We were there for two weeks, and in that time, probably only had clothes on for about 5 hours in total.
We we did have to leave the complex to buy a bit of shopping.

This post was edited

I spent a week @ Laguna Del Sol and was naked from the time I drove through the gates on arrival until I drove back out a week later. It was really amazing to live totally clothes-free.

This post was edited

We are just home from a naturist resort, and we spent six days in a row without any clothes.We were there for two weeks, and in that time, probably only had clothes on for about 5 hours in total.We we did have to leave the complex to buy a bit of shopping.SEE? If you had planned properly and packed right, you could have made it two weeks total nude time. But NOOO, you had to go into town to shop, so clothing required during this trip. But 6 days is good though. Just messing with ya. When we went, it was in the pick-up truck, so we could take all we needed for the planned time. No need to get dressed to leave the establishment. I do have a bigger truck though, if we want to make a longer time trip.I hope no one gets intimidated by times longer than they have spent nude. It doesn't matter if it is for a few hours, days, weeks or whatever. Just speak up for what is YOUR personal best time as already mentioned. Don't be shy. Maybe doing this will enable you to set your own goal that you would like to best sometime. I would like to go for at least a MONTH now, just can't get the time off from work to do it. Maybe after retirement kicks in.

This post was edited

My longest time nude was 9 days from this last July, when I went on vacation to Laguna del sol. It was great, and as I have said in a previous post somewhere in these forums, it was weird putting on clothes at the end...they didn't feel quite right. Why do we get dressed again?

This post was edited

Hah. And here I thought I was badass going 26 hours. Good for you guys. I hope to go so long someday.

This post was edited

Hah. And here I thought I was badass going 26 hours. Good for you guys. I hope to go so long someday.Well 26 hours is a good start. I remember the first time I hit the 24 hour mark. It was a Cold rainy weekend and I had the place to myself. But by the time I got to 24 hours, I discovered I needed to go to the store for a few items, so had to get dressed. But on my return, I was soon nekkid again.Any plans on extending your time?

This post was edited

2 or 3 days, maybe more, I never worry I just get naked as often and as long as I can.

This post was edited

I would say three and half days. AANR-SW Convention!
I love not having to pack or worry about running out of socks, underwear etc!
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

I think this is a topic EVERYONE here can comment on, no matter what your time period is. It is not a contest or anything to see whose is the longest, just your own personal best, longest period of clothes free living. If it's an hour or two, or four or five years, doesn't matter. Just speak up about how long. You don't have to mention where, when or with whom or for why. Just post a timeframe for yourself.

This post was edited

An entire week! Summer 2001 ... Club Orient, St. Martin/Sint Maarten, FWI. I've come close, while here at home. After a couple of surgeries, I was home bound and unable to get in a car and get around so I was naked except for the bandages on my foot, twice, for 5-6 days.
We've since returned to Club Orient but the longest we are naked now is a couple or a fewdays at a time. We like to leave the resort and go explore the island, eat out and do some shopping. We're naked all the time at home so it's not a huge deal for us to see how long we can be naked.;-)

This post was edited