RE: Longest time spent nude

At least 3 whole days in a row... could be more.Thanks for your response. Maybe others will reply more now.

This post was edited

About a week, camping with a large group (mostly clothed, but tolerant) in a national forest.

This post was edited

Whatever it was, it was not long enough. For me it would be an 8 hour day at the resort/camp. Hoping to camp there this summer and at least get two full days and a nightLet us know how it turned out on here when you get back, please.

This post was edited

I am always nude at home and sleep nude. Wish that I could be nude all the time!

This post was edited

Four to five days with friends. The really great part is when i realise that i have stopped even thinking about it and have been really just enjoying it as our natural state. Whilst my wife no longer cares to join in social nudism she has commented that one positive is no clothes for us to have to wash adding to the positive impact of the time nude

This post was edited

Just about 100 hours on a houseboat on Raystown Lake in PA.

This post was edited

Just about 100 hours on a houseboat on Raystown Lake in PA.
I would like to do an extended boat trip naked. Either a houseboat or a nice cruising sailboat on a large body of water.

This post was edited

I am always nude just sometimes more than other times .Like I am always nude under my clothes when I go out into the textile world.
Other than that I can't really say how long my longest unclothed stint is because I never think about it. I just get nude whenever possible and practical.

This post was edited

non stop an continuous we were nude for almost 30 Hrs when we went to a Nude Resort in Bali! we had booked only for a day as we came to know quite late about that resort and went there last day! Once we checked in never bothered to put on any clothes.

esle we weere in Cape de Agde 2 years back,.. and dressed only for evening for dinner or clubbing.

This post was edited

non stop an continuous we were nude for almost 30 Hrs when we went to a Nude Resort in Bali! we had booked only for a day as we came to know quite late about that resort and went there last day! Once we checked in never bothered to put on any clothes. esle we weere in Cape de Agde 2 years back,.. and dressed only for evening for dinner or clubbing.Why did you have to get dressed for dinner or clubbing? I thought you could be nude all the time everywhere there. Was it a personal preference or is there some rule you must dress for these occasions?

This post was edited