RE: Longest time spent nude

The longest time i've spent nude was 3 days while staying at a resort, I stayed for 4 days but spent my last day partly clothed because of very bad sunburn.
Wasn't there any shade you could have been in on your last day there? A sunburn without clothing on it is not as bad as having the cloth covering it, rubbing against it and all that, plus it won't be wiping off any burn cream you may have had applied.

This post was edited

As i type this I am at the 24 hour mark which, for me, is by far my longest time nude. In about 3 hours it will be time to get dressed. I could get used to this!

This post was edited

As i type this I am at the 24 hour mark which, for me, is by far my longest time nude. In about 3 hours it will be time to get dressed. I could get used to this!
That's GREAT, did you stop at 27 hours, or forego getting dressed to make it more than 27? I remember the first time I did a 24 hour totally nude time. It was a cold rainy winter day, and I had no where else I needed to be. But I did have to get dressed eventually to go get some beer and cigarettes, but got naked as soon as I got back. After the first 24 hour period, you want to push the nude time farther and farther, so post back up here when you exceed your current nude marathon time period. It's great fun being naked for days on end when you can.

This post was edited

22 days! I stocked up on beer and munchies and chilled next to my pool. I did travel once during that time, to a married couples home, they were my best friends and let me pull into their attached garage when they invited me over for a soak in their brand new hot tub. Told them my situation & James (the husband) was fine with it. Brought myown towel to dry off anddrove back home. Had a great time too!

This post was edited

22 days! I stocked up on beer and munchies and chilled next to my pool. I did travel once during that time, to a married couples home, they were my best friends and let me pull into their attached garage when they invited me over for a soak in their brand new hot tub. Told them my situation & James (the husband) was fine with it. Brought myown towel to dry off anddrove back home. Had a great time too!
Twenty two days is a nice long time, but I bet it seemed like it was over too soon.

This post was edited

As I'm a newbie I spent 24 hrs nude in the house and outdoor was about 5 hours on holiday, doesn't compete with most on here I know but I will try to do a little more this summer
Be sure to post back up when you are able to extend your nude time. I remember when I did my first 24 hour totally nude time. It was a cold, rainy winter day, so it was all indoor time. I would have made it longer, but had to go to the store for a few items, but got naked again as soon as I got back, and stayed that way until I had to go to work the next day.

This post was edited

Not the longest but it's typical of how we live.

This past week and weekend ... we were naked continuouslyfrom Thursday thru
part of Monday ... before we had to get dressed to go buy more
supplies! We were redecorating a room in the house. We had to
primer the painted walls, then paint them the new color and do all
the furniture assembly and decorating. With both of us naked ... it
made the time fly by and we both hated ... I mean hated to have to
get dressed to go buy more paint!

So ... counting last Wednesday evening, after we got home from
watching our grandkids ... we were naked for around 110 hrs! As I
stated ... this is typical of our way of life. If we don't have to
go out and we don't have visitors ... being naked for this amount
of time is quite normal for us, frequently.

This post was edited

Yes I was

This post was edited

Arrived at Flevo Natuur on a Friday lunch time,after 13.30 I was totally nude until 2 weeks later at 09.30, when I had to dress to leave to return to the Uk

This post was edited

Currently at 50 hours and counting. On this get away with my wife to Cypress Cove I expect I will get to somewhere just over seven full days. Won't be my longest from other trips but getting close.

This post was edited