RE: Longest time spent nude

Once I was bare ass naked for a whole nine months. Then my mom gave birth :) and wrapped my on a blanket :( What'Da'hell?
I had a VERY similar experience myself, now that you mention it. That was also the first time several people I did not know saw me nude, too.

This post was edited

Bump!!

This post was edited

Always thought of this thread as kinda stupid. Didnt know being a nudist was a competition. Or doyou had to be nude a certain length of time to be considered a nudist?

This post was edited

Always thought of this thread as kinda stupid. Didnt know being a nudist was a competition. Or doyou had to be nude a certain length of time to be considered a nudist?
I never intended it to be any kind of competition, just a statement of how long someone has managed to go nude for an extended period. Most all of us on here like to be naked, asmuch as conditions permit. I was just interested in finding out how much time each of us has had to be able to devote to living nude. We can't go nude for months on end, like we would like to, given the chance, but everyone here has some certain amount of time they have been able to live totally nude without the constraints society places on us, like wearing clothes.

This post was edited

The best I have ever managed is while my two housemates were out of state for a trip(they are dating, so I stay out of their way).As soon as I got the word that they had arrived safely, I had an early lunch, waited until the stroke of noon, tore my clothes off, locked them away, and stayed naked for a record 100 hours, which comes to a bit over 4 days. While alone in my house, I barely slept, actually getting out in the wee hours to walk a few blocks(no matter if it was cold, windy or pouring!), after which I rewarded myself by lounging in the soft grass of my back lawn.Now, my resolve never wavered, but my enthusiasm was kept high by chatting with every nudist mate I could catch online: Here, on True Swingers, and while Skypechatting. What I often find incredible is that I rarely feel the need to eat anything when I am naked, but I do drink liter after liter of water, which helps me to stay awake and functional. I only wish I had a way to measure how many pounds I lost in that time. No idea why I seem to shed my appetite when I shed my clothes, but it certainly does not bother me.The more time I SPEND NAKED, the better I will LOOK NAKED! If I ever get the opportunity, I will live in the nude for an entire week to top my personal best.
GrooveThing

This post was edited

I never intended it to be any kind of competition, just a statement of how long someone has managed to go nude for an extended period. Most all of us on here like to be naked, asmuch as conditions permit. I was just interested in finding out how much time each of us has had to be able to devote to living nude. We can't go nude for months on end, like we would like to, given the chance, but everyone here has some certain amount of time they have been able to live totally nude without the constraints society places on us, like wearing clothes.
Ok. I guess I can understand what your saying. I suppose some people who have the benefit of living in a nude community or free of neighbors have it better than others. Yet surprisingly, I bet many opportunities are past up by some who dont allow themselves to let go

This post was edited

3 days 4 hours and 25 minutes, 15 seconds. (Who the hell wants to count ?)

This post was edited

Ok. I guess I can understand what your saying. I suppose some people who have the benefit of living in a nude community or free of neighbors have it better than others. Yet surprisingly, I bet many opportunities are past up by some who dont allow themselves to let goOK, since you now seem to have some understanding of the question, what is YOUR longest time nude, newnude58? Please share what your best time record is on being nude consecutively, if you don't mind.

This post was edited

Being nude isnt really much of a problem for me. I have multiple acres at my home up north. Our son lives with us there. He is not a nudist. When he leaves for work its off with clothes for a good 12 hours around the property. He goes on vacations, iI dont dress thetime he is gone. As long as two weeks at times. Our home down south is next to a nude resort. Many in our community are members there so nudity isnt too shocking around here. We have been here a month now. I have had to dress maybe four times to go out the gates. If i have to pass through an area in my yard so others dont see I wrap a towel around me. When we go over to the resort next door I ride the golf cart down the sidewalk with the canopy down and a towel on my lap for the quick maybe two minute ride. Yes, im fortunate over others to be able to do this. I guess Ive got the next best thing to actually living in a nude resort.

This post was edited

I once house sat for a university professor on summer while he was on a dig in Israel. The House was atop of small mountain or very tall hill surrounded by trees. The only time I dressed was to go into town for groceries or meet with friends.

This post was edited