RE:Longest time spent nude

My longest time spent nude was during a 9 day sray at a nude resort in Key West , Florida. While I do not expect to exceed that duration this year, sometimes it is also the quality of the nude experience. And this year, there are vacations arranged with nudist friends that bring so much to my enjoyment in shared nudity.

Nine days is my maximum time so far, too. I hope to one day do 14+ days in a row.

This post was edited

Funny goal,..., but I live naked. Retired and planned my entire country property on the Ways I was brought up on. IF I leave teh property I dress but otherwise I am Natural. Longest was not by choice, I lost my car keys and luckily I had FOOD. 17 days in the Summer of 2008, I was looking for those damn keys! LOL!!!! But if I do not need to leave, I'm naked. I am a very lucky person.

Sounds like a nice way to be able to live. Having a large piece of country property you are able to be nude on as much as desired.

This post was edited

I used to travel and live full time in my 38 foot motor coach, always stopping away from civilization and only going to an RV park for one or two nights a month if even then. One summer I spent 30 days camped near the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, about 6 miles from the nearest neighbor. I walked in the woods nude, rode my ATV nude, and enjoyed it. Only putting on clothes to go buy groceries twice, so I think I managed about 9 or 10 days without clothes.....Wish I could do that again!

This post was edited

I used to travel and live full time in my 38 foot motor coach, Only putting on clothes to go buy groceries twice, so I think I managed about 9 or 10 days without clothes.....Wish I could do that again!

If you had an enclosed trailer to tow behind the motor home, then you could have brought more groceries so the trips to town to restock would not have been necessary. Lots of extra room for plenty of provisions as well as an additional fuel tank for the motor home and the generator, and a fresh water tank, too.

This post was edited

Interesting topic! As I'm new, I won't impress anyone with my 2-day stint....at home. It would be awesome just to go about life sans apparel without a thought about having to throw on clothes! (w/o the possibility of being arrested)

Not to change the topic, but I'm curious. For the long-timers, who I one day hope to join, where do you carry your cell phone, wallet, or other daily items? Looking for good advise!

This post was edited

Interesting topic! Not to change the topic, but I'm curious. For the long-timers, who I one day hope to join, where do you carry your cell phone, wallet, or other daily items? Looking for good advise!

Since my longest periods were done at resorts, there was no real need to carry my wallet, I left it behind where I was staying. Unlike most folks now days, I can survive for extended periods without a cell phone in arms reach, so it was left with the wallet. About the only things I carried with me were my cigarettes and lighter, and they go under my cap. But some people have mentioned having a pocket or two stitched on to their towel with a closable flap to hold the items they may need.

This post was edited

7 days all last week at Sunnyrest.

This post was edited

Great idea for the towel, Lakeman! I would not have thought of that. It seems like the most practical option!

This post was edited

The longest for me was a whole weekend, just stayed in and relaxed.

This post was edited

I have been to several nudist gatherings through the years but the last one was 9 days without a stitch of clothing. What a wonderful feeling of freedom. There were 270 others there. Can't wait for the next gathering. Also, looking for other places to go closer to south Florida. I am also looking for a good guy to travel with.

This post was edited